It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Algerians and Moroccans in El Qaida training camps in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Algerians and Moroccans in El Qaida training camps in Israel

www.ennaharonline.com

According to sources well informed on the case and the activities of El Qaeda, Israel would have created about a year, training camps on its territory for elements from Arab countries.

According to our sources, the camps include Arabs from Algeria, Morocco and Yemen who came in, with false passports, from Europe and carrying Jewish names. These were recruited by the Mossad in the European capitals to activate within the ‘El Qaeda’ organization after being selected by the intelligence service
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Okay well first of all I am not saying this is true just because I posted the article. I was just googling around.

I don't know if this is true or not, however I don't believe what mainstream media tells us about al-qaida either.

Personally, I think the taliban are just a bunch of ignorant extremists that should go in live in a secluded island with no women. I think Hezbollah is group that fights against policies it doesn't agree with through unorthodox and questionable means.

Al-Qaida on the other hand imo, is a marketing branch of the CIA and I wouldn't be too surprised if they work with Mossad.

See here's why, because all the power the govt. has achieved since 9/11 would not be possible if not for terroism. Bush, Obama and the incredible amounts of military spending approved by congress, the wiretapping, patriot act, FISA, searching PCs, secret prisons all of these are all because of al-qaida.

So logically, why wouldn't one think this?

www.ennaharonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join