It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immanuel Velikovsky and the Anti-Gravity connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm posting this in the gray area for lack of a perfect forum to post this in, any way hope you find it interesting.

Immanuel Velikovsky was a man that had a radical idea that Venus was some how ejected from Jupiter within human history causing cataclysmic events (like the sun stopping in the sky) that were recorded in ancient scripts. If your not familiar with him watch this video

If you are familiar with him you know that the idea of Venus being ejected from mars has never been explainable except that it was electromagnetic in nature. I think that I may have a piece of the puzzle.

There are may reports and or theories of anti-gravity that exists on the Internet. At least a few of these involve high speed rotation. Viktor Schauberger supposedly engineered flying discs for the Nazis using a water vortex drive of some sort. Stan Deyo claims also incorporate a spin or vortex.
This video also theorises the possible propulsion drive (based on spin as well) that would be in a flying saucer based on information available to the public.

Jupiters storms have been spinning in the same spot for as long as it has been observed. Could it be the same force witch keeps these storms a constant fixture of Jupiter's image be the same force that possibly ejected Venus from Jupiter. In other words could Venus have been born through a natural anti-gravity force occurring in side Jupiter?

Let me know what you think and thanks for taking the time.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by innerinfinity]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Not to be negative but this is just highly doubtful IMO. For instance, if the Sun stopped spinning how would it have started back up again. Also the sun is so massive in relation to the rest of the planets how are they going to affect its spin to any great degree.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think you misunderstood. The sun didn't stop spinning it was the earths spin that would have been interrupted.
I'm not trying to be a jerk about it but you really should check out Immanuel Velikovsky he made many correct predictions like the radio waves coming from Jupiter and the temperature of the Venus and the make up of the moons surface samples just to name the few I'm familiar with.

join