It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As someone who does business and has a fairly good relationship with Cuba and Cubans, it's tragic to see Obama's NWO agenda include the destablization of Cuba's system. A system that has free healthcare, education and many other perks. Maybe we hate Cuba because they can't own BMW's, have 12 credit cards and big pretty houses (We see how well that's been working out here huh?)
I agree Cuban AMericans should be able to send money and visit, but disagree with the Manchurian Candidates idea Cuba should be a democracy. I have been there several times, and know people can make money in the tourism industry and are well supported by the Canadians and Europeans that go there. Most Cubans are happy with the revolution, and I have had the chance to explain to them why our system is not as great as it appears. The state owns what they have, but the banks, credit card companies and finance companies own what WE have.
Obama is trying to destablize Cuba and kissing up to the Iranians and eventually the North Koreans. the NWO cannot exist without the rogues being on board.
Leave Cuba alone. Worry about the the fact Americans still have no decent healthecare (the only industrialized nation in the world that doesn't) and an economy based on the elite, and the politically connected.
Clean your own yard before cleaning everyone elses, unless of course you are trying to make more room for you.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maple238

although I don't agree with everything you say, I do understand it, and agree with a lot of it. I have been to Cuba many times, and the last thing I want to see is it "Americanized" with Mcdonalds and burger kings on every corner.

Leave cuba alone.

new topics

join