It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i witnessed a ufo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
well, about a week ago when in south africa for my holiday i was in a game reserve called mubalingwie which is near or in the province of limpopo at my uncles house. during the first night we were sitting out side at about halp past 10 or so after dinner, and we were looking up at the stars and suddenly we saw what can be described as a bright star moving through the night sky. The object was moving rather slow and it was pulsating or going brighter and darker and brighter and darker. the object definatly was not a plane as it looked as if it were wobbling at times aswell as the fact that it was spherical in shape but was not completly round. Then i went an turned around to ask my farther what he thought it was and as i turned back it was gone. and even as 3 people were watching it we lost sight of it, the only word for it was that it vanished.
this is were it gets realy weird, so as we sat down talking about what we had seen, when 3 jets came past with a loud screeching noise this was at about 10:10. i was unable to tell what the planes looked like, but when my uncle told me that he saw them, we rushed to the computer and went of to an air force website. when looking through all the different aircraft my uncle spotted one out, and said that it was definatly this one:
www.saairforce.co.za...
then a few hours after all this had happened, everyone was in bed when i woke up to the noise of a helicopter and so i looked out the window and noticed atleast 4 helicopter spread out over a large area, all of them had blinking red lights.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by darthStar]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Now that’s a vacation!
What a rush! Something you’ll never forget for sure!
How lucky you are - best thing I ever saw on my vacation was a bunch of drunk Americans that fell into a...well never mind - too much info.
Anyway!
Doesn’t it just go to show for both of us - even on vacations you never have your camera just at that very second when you need it!
I hope you had a great time.
Keep your eyes open and keep looking up, maybe you’ll see one now that you’re back to the ol’grind to!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
thanks, i will be keeping my eyes open in the future, i now have a reason to take my camera with me where ever i go in the future.
by any chance do you know if i am meant to report this?
if i am, please tell me how?
thanks, help is appreciated.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One persons UFO is another persons weather ballon. I think and believe we take (like may other things in life) UFOs to far. Ufos are not aliens, so yes if you have not seen a high tech ait craft it is a ufo if you have never see a drone plane it could look like a ufo. I wish people would stop with all this EXTRA, over the top, UFo stuff. Lets get real people. stop being so crazt with it. It doesnt matter if they are here or not. What would we do if they presented themselves to us? You would either run and crap your pants or stay, observe and go back to what you were doing. Its this secret obsession that is sickening. The authorities will never be full disclosure and you have to accept it, but if you just realize that other things that are not from this planet do exist in some form and they do vist from time to time, I think we a species can move closer to understanding them vs trying to find the next big UFo and watching the gov hide it. Why would they tell us, how many crazies are out there and further more ,the more smoke and fog thats in the way the more distracted we get from the truth. If we as a people took half as much time to focus on "our being"that we use to watch the UFos we would be able to understand them better.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It sounds as though you saw a satellite. Your description fits perfectly, although pulsing is fairly unusual, but not impossible.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

One man's OTT is another man's bit o' fun. I've seen UFOs and yet, somehow, I'm still here and not at all "too far" (yes, "too" has two t's in it) out about it. I look for them, particularly when I can feel them around. How you can state unequivocally that they aren't extra-anything is a bit beyond your scope, don't you think? On what authority can you state so definitively that this is the case? Back off and let others enjoy their UFO-spotting. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

It's true. Weather balloons that vanish are often chased in short order by fighters. That's the protocol and we're sticking to it.

I'm sure the next person will say it was probably a bird. Yeah. It probably was a bird on a weather balloon and that sort of thing is chased by Gripens all the time. It's their lunch.

Pardon the caustic sarcasm. I'm just so bloody sick of people who have never seen UFOs coming here and telling people what they didn't see that the annoyance just had to come out. Sorry to have done so to these kill-joys. It's just time for it.

top topics

join