It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X - Venus ? - New Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is an article on Scot.net..about this very converstion..a very long read. If you choose to learn some facts. It gives you lot's of scientific data.
Try it.. (On step from extinction)

www.scott.net

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Komp..the site is www.scott.net. The Article talks about one step from extinction. For those who want some data beside CNN.. Go there.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
ok cool ty.
I wonder if this is what is in the video although I am not sure on how it would look from USA..... anyone able to help? The date fits I suppose Apr 5th.

-------------------------

The Moon, Venus and Mercury, April 5.

On the morning of Saturday April 5, the Moon, Venus and Mercury will be very close together. This will make a very attractive predawn sight. The diagram shows the eastern horizon as seen from Adelaide at 6:45 am local time, but similar views will be seen from most southern hemisphere locations half an hour before sunrise.

The trio will be reasonably close to the horizon, so it is best if you have a clear, level eastern horizon.

astroblogger.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk

Does anyone have facts about 2012?

It's a year in the Western Gregorian calender which will come after 2011 and before 2013. One of the most important events of the year will be the holding of the 2012 olympiad in London. It is expected that 2013 will see an proliferation of books suggesting the world will end in 2029 or 2036.

Some people, having already said the world will end in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003 etc have suggested the world will end in 2012. They have no more reason for saying so than for saying the world ended in 1966. But that doesn't stop them writing books and making money out of the idea.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Venus around 2009 december would have crossed the night sky around 7pm onwards and travelled through the night sky very quickly, it is now a morning star and appears just before it gets light.

Planet X is total rubbish, if it did travel through the solar system, we would have massive displacement, meaning it would have ripped our moon from us and other things,

but nope, the moon is still there peacfully orbiting our planet.

lmao when i read you can only see it from everest, what a joke.

Learn some astronomy.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Komp, there is not a shadow of doubt that the person depicted in the video is an American. Were I to further guess his location, I don't think I'd be too "fur" offbase to suggest somewhere in the south. My cyberdollar is on upper Arkansas, but that's just a guess. There ARE those, you know, who don't consider Arkansas to be part of the south.

AAAAAnyway, back on topic.... I decided to take some shots, since tomorrow I turn 51, and my Bride has already given me a GREAT tripod (no, that's not a sexual metaphor). So I set up, took some shots. I have some lens flaring around the sun, in spite of a variety of filters, but so far, no "object".

That's not definative proof of anything. Had I found something, it would have been evidence, and nothing more. Tell you what: I'm going to continue this experiment off and on for the next few days, see if I photograph something. For what it's worth, the "object" appears to be something solid. I'm not so sure (on the other hand) that the photos are all taken on different days.

so, I'll do what I can for the next coupla days. I think that's what a true sceptic-type does........ test what they can. I'll post here if I get anything noteworthy. I'm in the Caribbean, and probably less than 800 miles from whereever the person in the video is.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by komp_uk

Komp, there is not a shadow of doubt that the person depicted in the video is an American. Were I to further guess his location, I don't think I'd be too "fur" offbase to suggest somewhere in the south. My cyberdollar is on upper Arkansas, but that's just a guess. There ARE those, you know, who don't consider Arkansas to be part of the south.

AAAAAnyway, back on topic.... I decided to take some shots, since tomorrow I turn 51, and my Bride has already given me a GREAT tripod (no, that's not a sexual metaphor). So I set up, took some shots. I have some lens flaring around the sun, in spite of a variety of filters, but so far, no "object".

That's not definative proof of anything. Had I found something, it would have been evidence, and nothing more. Tell you what: I'm going to continue this experiment off and on for the next few days, see if I photograph something. For what it's worth, the "object" appears to be something solid. I'm not so sure (on the other hand) that the photos are all taken on different days.

so, I'll do what I can for the next coupla days. I think that's what a true sceptic-type does........ test what they can. I'll post here if I get anything noteworthy. I'm in the Caribbean, and probably less than 800 miles from whereever the person in the video is.

Cheers

Excellent. Its great to get to the bottom of something with something more solid than a verbal denial.

Thanks and I really look forward to anything exciting that you see.

I cannot however accept pictures of your good lady throwing your birthday cake over a house and you photo'ing it next to the sun as evidence!

Happpy birthday for tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's pretty interesting how the average Joe can take photos and videos of this mysterious planet X... a rogue brown sun or something, and yet... even with all their millions of dollars of expensive equipment and training, universities, observatories, serious amateurs, and so on, all miss it.

Consider: If this picture was a picture of a sun or planet, it was there yesterday, and the day before, and will be tomorrow and so on. It should be very visible to everyone. And I guarantee it would be noticed by now, by any professional agency, and it would be huge news.

It hasn't, so no, it's not nothing new.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by booky
Well for all those that think Planet X is a joke, you will be in for a rude awakening in a couple of years..There is an enormus amount of scientific data support a rouge planet/ateriod passing through our solar system every 3600 yrs..it is documented..do your research before you shoots bullets..Anyone can be a nay sayer with no facts to back up their opposite opion.

You tell them Booky ! The Nay Sayers are full of their own denial.
By the way, you know what river they sail on right ? DENIAL ! LoL

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If chemtrails are supposed to be hiding it, it's not working very well, is it.

As far as a new planet or star cruising around in our galaxy, I think there might be a fair chance that observatories, amateurs with big telescopes, universities, and so on, MIGHT notice it. Instead of some random youtube poster with a videocamera that happens to catch it on film, beside the fact that chemtrails are 'hiding' it.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I am trying to see what I can do to wind back the skies from a US viewpoint.. I hope someone can beat me to it or point us in the right direction to find that answer.

Try the program 'Stellarium' ... I'm pretty sure you can set the time in the program to show you the sky from any time, and any location.

I recommend it for anything you might want to check out in the night sky, it's a great porgram!

Cheers,

J

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's pretty interesting how the average Joe can take photos and videos of this mysterious planet X... a rogue brown sun or something, and yet... even with all their millions of dollars of expensive equipment and training, universities, observatories, serious amateurs, and so on, all miss it.

If Planet X is real, it's very likely they've spotted it. Would they tell us? No, because most of these organisations rely on GOVERNMENT GRANTS to operate.

And I'm sure if Nibiru was a danger and to be kept top secret, these astronomers would rather keep the money flowing in...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

we dont need the goverment to tell us or not tell us if its true or not!

Any astronemer including me can tell you that planet X is impossible to come into the inner solar system without causing damage from the time before it supposed to orbit inwards,

you know, moons ripped away from planets, asteroid fields that would be very unstable and change orbit.

not to mention the damage on earth, we would have not fully recovered even now! just imagine a planet or brown dwarf the size or even half the size of Jupiter coming through the inner, i think that explains it all in its self.

3600 year orbit my arse. bs

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by impaired
Contrails my butt. Contrails don't go from one side of the sky to the other - sustaining themselves, and even if they did, there is still something wrong with that!!!!!
So that's what I have to say about that.
Peace.

Oh yes they do. All it takes to understand is a basic knowledge of meteorology or chemistry. And knowing about the effects of supersaturation and the mechanisms of the jetstream/ upper level winds would help too. Sorry Op, wont go on anymore bout them, dont want this thread to get off topic

Its fine. I dont mind Trails speak in this if it is relevant. In this vid I dont think the trail of whatever is trying to hide those things, However, Like i said in the OP at that time it does look odd and surely unusual for that artifact to seem to fall from the trail/plane. Maybe they are covering or blurring the skies.

I think what I meant was that I dont want this thread to turn into a place to prove/deny trails.

This video clearly shows a trail and a odd drop of something, we should leave it as that for now.

I am trying to see what I can do to wind back the skies from a US viewpoint.. I hope someone can beat me to it or point us in the right direction to find that answer.

After looking at the video again I can see that what ever dropped threw the trail went "threw" the trail not "from" the trail - it seems to appear quickly above the trail, then drop below the trail out of sight - take another look.. the UFO (dare I say) appears in the video at 4:52 above the plane

[edit on 22-4-2009 by hdchop]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I actually found this through the statistics on my vid and decided to drop in my .02. I made the vid in question, and must say, I'm disappointed at some of the response. Coming from people who post about extraordinary things, out-of-this world stuff such as UFO's, etc. I do believe the Chemtrails are hiding something. I also believe they make folks sick, but those are my beliefs... These are not unfounded beliefs either as I have gathered evidence for a long time now, both on Nibiru, AND chemtrails. Both scientific facts/research, and what folks have witnessed across the globe. Say what you will, all those repairs on HUBBLE were done just for the reason on looking at PX as it gains on us.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdchop

Contrails my butt. Contrails don't go from one side of the sky to the other - sustaining themselves, and even if they did, there is still something wrong with that!!!!!
Peace.

Oh yes they do. All it takes to understand is a basic knowledge of meteorology or chemistry. And knowing about the effects of supersaturation and the mechanisms of the jetstream/ upper level winds would help too. Sorry Op, wont go on anymore bout them, dont want this thread to get off topic

Its fine. I dont mind Trails speak in this if it is relevant. In this vid I dont think the trail of whatever is trying to hide those things, However, Like i said in the OP at that time it does look odd and surely unusual for that artifact to seem to fall from the trail/plane. Maybe they are covering or blurring the skies.

I think what I meant was that I dont want this thread to turn into a place to prove/deny trails.

This video clearly shows a trail and a odd drop of something, we should leave it as that for now.

After looking at the video again I can see that what ever dropped threw the trail went "threw" the trail not "from" the trail - it seems to appear quickly above the trail, then drop below the trail out of sight - take another look.. the UFO (dare I say) appears in the video at 4:52 above the plane

That is an orb. AKA an atmospheric probe. It determines what amount of stuff will be prayed in our skies that day. Feel free to research chemtrails and orbs. It'ss a very common thing.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by 1990teg4dr]

[edit on 19-5-2009 by 1990teg4dr]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Peace.

One trail won't hide them... It's when the trails spread and form an unpenetrable blanket beneath the sun. Man, you guys really need to wake up about chemtrails.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I wouldnt think that anything would be dropped from a contrail. The atmosphere is so cold up there, anything within the trail would instantly become encased in ice.

In my opinion it still looks like Venus, or a solar flare. Maybe one of the ATS photo experts should take a look at this one

So let's examine your opinion a little firther shall we... My latest video and photos for all you ATS and GLP skeptics:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-5-2009 by 1990teg4dr]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Above vid is a load of bunk because

2) The white dot is always pictured inside a flare OR preceded by a tiny blue flare
3) The pictures at the beginning of the vid is a star named V838 Monocerotis

If really there was something there, he should be able to picture if by blocking out the sun completely using his hand of something else that the light can't go through.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Whee! 8D (Quebec)]

Edit: Swearing and insult removed.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by intrepid]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whee! 8D (Quebec)

I suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions of Use. ATS has higher standards than most sites. Swearing and insulting posts don't fly here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join