It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly quakes strike Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Two moderate earthquakes have hit eastern Afghanistan, killing at least 22 people and destroying about 200 homes, officials say.

Full article at BBC NEWS

These killer quakes are becoming more common. Where I live, there is a fault line that runs right up the country. We've had a couple of 4.3's lately, but I hope I will never experience something like this in my city

---

Does anyone know how to attach images so that you don't have to click on the "external image" link to see them?

[edit on 17/4/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Does anyone know how to attach images so that you don't have to click on the "external image" link to see them?

[edit on 17/4/09 by dmorgan]

I just upload them to this site's media portal and link them to the post. I don't know if it actually works though, as my avatar was visible to myself for a few days when no one aside from myself logged in could see it. I only saw it when I was on here with a friend on his account and my profile had no pic.

Anyway, let's hope it's just Earth blowing off steam so that we don't have "the big one" anytime soon. I doubt that's what's happening though.

I wonder how bad the damage would have been in a more developed country?

join