It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing an angel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i seen an big bright angel with huge wings i also saw my self out of my body i looked at fiance then i said t the angel im not ready and she disappeared felt like a dream but i remenber feeling happy. i saw the same angel hovering over me after waking up this was a different day. is this out of body experience near death or is she gurdian angel

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I would say that it is more of out of the body experience, and I dont know much regarding the guardian angel, but, I think, they appear only when you are in danger, and in your case, you were not in danger at all.

Anyway, I am sure that it is a pleasant experience for you.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpio5050

I wanted to ask you a simple question about this.

When did this occur.

Date wise was it quite a while ago or was it recent?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sounds interesting. Take it as a sign rather than an OBE as angels appear as messengers, not reapers of death.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorpio5050
i seen an big bright angel with huge wings i also saw my self out of my body i looked at fiance then i said t the angel im not ready and she disappeared felt like a dream but i remenber feeling happy. i saw the same angel hovering over me after waking up this was a different day. is this out of body experience near death or is she gurdian angel

I am not an expert on this but my first guess is that somebody is trying to tell you something.

You may indeed be in great danger though the danger may not be readily apparent of even directed at you.

It could be that something is going to happen in an area that you should avoid. It could be a bomb, a meteor, a fire, a flood, a crazed gunman, danger can come in any form, a car crash or a slip and fall.

Pay close attention to your surroundings.

Another thing. You should be able to tell if this apparition is malevolent or `benign. Go with you gut. If you feel anything, anything that feels like a warning, don't engage this apparition. Seek help from a trusted person of good spiritual standing.

If you feel in all your heart and being that this apparition is good then shed the fear and listen to what it has to say.

If you truly being sought out it may make a huge difference in your life and possibly many others.

A warning about fear. Fear is an awesome weapon that can be used against you.

Fear is purely a built in alarm system to let you know that danger is near. Do not allow the fear to handicap you or trap you.

If your fire alarm went off while you were sleeping you would not just lay there and pray all will be well. You would get up quickly assess the situation and take action.

Fear is a gift, a tool that's purpose is your protection.

Don't let anything hijack that tool and use it against you.

Good Luck

new topics

top topics

join