It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazillian UFO files released (Translators needed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
www.ufo.com.br...

they can be seen there, but it all needs translating. Does anyone want to give it a go? Babblefish and the likes would be useful, but those sites don't do true translations.

Would love to know what juicy things are hidden in here.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
www.ufo.com.br...

they can be seen there, but it all needs translating. Does anyone want to give it a go? Babblefish and the likes would be useful, but those sites don't do true translations.

I recently posted a thread on hostile UFO encounters in Brazil, 1977 so I was very interested in these reports you've linked. Unfortunately, they aren't recent, they were released in 2005 when the Brazilian Military invited a select bunch of ufologists to view selected documents and photos.

The reports within the files you linked are still very interesting and there are supplementary Govt documents and photos. I've just run up a 15 page document through Google Translate and it ties in completely with Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares 1977.

I'll be skimming through some more of the files and will post anything that looks interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
www.ufo.com.br...

i might be wrong (probably am!) but i think Armap is portuguese so he should be able to help translate them

maybe you could send him a u2u

new topics

join