It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would advise Netanyahu to attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I would advise Netanyahu to attack Iran

www.haaretz.com

If I were Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's national security adviser, I would advise attacking Iran...

In any case, Israel must wait in order to not disrupt U.S. President Barack Obama's strategy of talking to Iran, a strategy that is destined to fail...

... Iran is a paper tiger.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What another madman in Israels media!

" Therefore, a good adviser must tell Netanyahu: Don't wait until they force you to do something you don't want to do. Preempt it. An attack on Iran is a window of opportunity that could not only remove the nuclear threat, but also restore Israel's status as a regional superpower and its image as crazy and unpredictable and a state which will stop at nothing."

They are just blind to see their true value --- I would aske Israel --- Who really is the paper tiger? Without US and EU zionists aid whole idea of facistist and rasist government in middle of the Arabic soil would be impossible.

"Disarm Israel Now!"

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Israel will need F-35s to deal with Iran

Israeli and American intelligence officials believe Iran will be able to manufacture nuclear arms between 2012 and 2014, unless harsh international sanctions succeed in blocking the program. As far as Israel is concerned, it would be better to have the most advanced aircraft available.

If Russia supplies the Iranians with anti-aircraft S-300 missiles, Israel will have to buy a stealth plane more urgently.

www.haaretz.com...

"Bomb, bomb - bomb Iran!"
Daily song in Israel media... Good morning Tel-Aviv!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I have a feeling Israel will attack Iran no matter what. It's like trying to stop a crazy bull from charging or a rabid dog from biting. They deserve to be shunned by the rest of the world if they do attack Iran... like Palestine wasn't enough.

IRM

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't advise "been jammin net on yahoo" to attack anyone.

There would be/have been so many less wars and loss of life if we stopped attacking other countries because of fear.

"Sigh" when will we evolve? Somebody help us.....

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Of course they will. All they are waiting for, is the green light from America. Obama will continue to try the diplomatic way for some time, but will eventually give in to Israeli lobby influence. The question is not if, but when; the answer will only be given when Israel decides so.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

They dont have to wait for the green light from Obama...America is zionist run. They are greedy like an addict. Only in this case its oil. Strange how there is one big dirty big oil pipe going from Iraq to Israel now. Like an addict..if you need it ...steal it.
All this "oh Iran have threatened us" rhetoric is stupid..its their own little false flag.

new topics

top topics

join