It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dobbs Concludes Corrupt U.S. Gov't Allows Drugs In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well how about that? Dobbs admits there is corruption...this is an interview with the President of Mexico who claims that their is corruption here in this country...and of course he's right...just look around!

Seeing someone in the MSM media say this though is something else...Lou Dobbs is one of the better ones though at speaking some truth.

This has been talked about a few times here on ATS...this is the first video i've seen confirming it though.

No one was named unfortunately...I'd LOVE to see some names!!

[edit on 17-4-2009 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
not much for Dobbs, but at least he admits what everybody else already thinks.

There is just no way that much drugs could hit our street without our government knowing about it.

Just too many people profiting legally off an illegal activity for them not to know.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I want to know who exactly it is in our government that is profiting from this...with proof.

A few times the Mexico president has said he would name some names...but he has yet to do it.

I figure he may be using that for leverage to make our government do some things he'd like them to do...otherwise why not let it out?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by jam321

I want to know who exactly it is in our government that is profiting from this...with proof.

A few times the Mexico president has said he would name some names...but he has yet to do it.

I figure he may be using that for leverage to make our government do some things he'd like them to do...otherwise why not let it out?

there is a lot of proof out there...

here's the basics en.wikipedia.org...

here's a long video

Google Video Link

there is tons of info out there...some created by the CIA themselves Im sure...but the answers reside between the lines

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I respect the man, hes the only one on CNN that actually tells any tiny bit of truth. I will watch his show just to see if he lets anything out.

I am sure the man is in on a few conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So whats to become of this? just anothe faded interview or news story, so the governemnt here can still allow drugs to come in, hoping we all forget about it? Somethig must be done! I question oba,as honesty now...he wants public service, and perhaps favoring illegal immigrants, and he probably favors drugs too...
Look at border patrol, and what they di to the priest..and thats at the border. God knows who formt he goverment is thier as well, helping the drugs come in...thats my theory.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It's not unlike 911 and U.F.O.s really.

Anyone with half a brain and any ability to think for themselves would easily see the obvious.

Sadly, these people are the minority and it's unlikely anything further will develop.

Please forgive my cynicism.

Ah to hell with it, have a flag. This really is important.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by OZtracized]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Dobbs finally admits to US complicity in the drug trade.The late Gary Webb and several other reporters over the years has made these facts known and were ridiculed for writing irresponsible "conspiracy theories".

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The prison system is a major beneficiary of drugs (more people charged with drug-related-crimes = more people in prison = more revenue, more jobs). Prisons charge $30-40,000 per year to incarcerate somebody.

It works out great for the individual states and court systems, who need to fine as many people as possible in order to pay the bills. Pick somebody up for having a blunt, fine him $500, and move on. Just like speeding tickets, these ridiculous crimes keep the lights on.

Find out who the drug lords are and look at what districts they live in. Smart money says that these Representatives are getting some of this drug money. Hot tip: all roads lead to Texas.

These are just a few starting points, if you want to do some investigation.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Let's consider things with a little more clarity...

First, it has been this way since the beginning...govt. fighting the mobs for the biggest share, govt. managed the take-over. World drug trafficking control. C'mon, can you say ports of entry? It's carefully orchestrated; no one every gets 'fingered,' no other countries' 'in-on-it' officials ever rat on each other...hmmm, how is this all done, all the while preaching the evils of it, so they can maintain absolute control (no rats within to blow the whistles)?

That it is happening is beyond doubt (skeptics). Youths targeted.

Do you really think the us president is in control? Also, can you say, total media control?

Any deep thinkers out there? Notice Dobbs names no names, just busts loose with the 'allegations?'

People really are stupid, ignorant, unaware and uncaring, aren't they? Actually, inside, they know the truth of it, too. Scared, for good reason.

I won't tell anybody how it's done, for it might boggle the mind, and that could destroy a day's sleep-filled complacency, and maybe put someone on the hot iron, just for figuring it out and going off the deep end.

This old world is well-controlled, ladies and gentlemen. You should know that.

Meet your masters. I have. (Just don't rock their boat, ok?)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What I find interesting is how a cop can sit along Hwy 59 here in Texas, watch thousands of vehicles go by, stop one for supposedly a defective taillight, and hit a mother lode. seizure, seizure, seizure. Police departments love them.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Lou Dobbs.
I was a political Independent before Lou Dobbs was kissing up the arses of CEO's (which got him reprimanded and warned by CNN - maybe the SEC too but I may be wrong about that).
I've listened to Lou Dobbs for a while and am glad to see his true colors shining through.
After years of record spending, deficits, and mass govt fraud Lou Dobbs is POed with the complete mismanagement of the country.
Not that i'm defending Obama because I didn't vote for either mainstream political party, but Dobbs has really been kissing up to the ultra right-wingers that are blaming Obama for all the country's ills and personally criticizing Obama's "poor language skills" (he must still think Bush is still in office at times) and allowing the corporations and political action groups to control Obama's policies (as if this something new to either political party). Where has Lous Dobbs' brain been for the last 8 years? By the way, notice how Dobbs and his sidekick, Kitty Pilgrim, have been filling more and more of the show with sensationalistic/b.s. "news" - the more distractions from the real topics and problems the better it seems to them. I got extremely pissed at Dobbs back in the Fall when he blatantly lied to the people about the Russia-Georgia conflict, especially when he neglected to mention candidate McCain's prominent and conflicted involvement in it as advisor to the Georgian P.M. - S.O.B.

I watch Jim Lehrer's show exclusively now if I want to watch an American MSM prime-time "news" show.

new topics

top topics

join