It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original ATS Content by Simon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Maybe im overlooking something, but I can't seem to find the original ATS homepage content anywhere on the main site or the forums. If they are still in existance, could I get a link of some kind?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

Hi, I am always able to find archived ATS and other webpages at the wayback machine.

Hopefully that helps a little.

Edit: You can also find some of Simon's threads here.

[edit on 17 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You can find it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's (pad) very (pad) interesting (pad) stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks Ian. As mentioned above, all the old-style "static" pages from before ATS turned into a collaborative community can be found from the Site Map.

Additionally, all those pages were integrated into the forums and "posted" under the member name AboveTopSecret.com.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Those are the first pages I saw when I came to ATS. I didn't know there was a forum, I just read those pages. Printed a bunch out too. Cool stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The index to all the old "site archive" content is published in the new site look & feel here:

www.abovetopsecret.com/archive.html

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread! It is a wellspring of information I had never seen before about the roots of ATS. It is amazing how the direction has created a mega site from the humble and not so humble first posts and threads.

new topics

top topics

join