It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why some tune out to conspiracy or questioning government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Through Tavistock and CIA brainwashing programs such as MKUltra we have been deeply conditioned and have had subliminal "slides" created since birth. Sometimes you'll notice when you mention NWO or any other conspiracy/debatable topics ( Religion, Aliens and UFO's, the secret government), some people tend to tune those topics out, or if they do discuss its very brief as if they don't seem to hear what you stated at all:

For example

"Hey, you've heard of the NWO, right?"

" No....what is that?"

" (explaining NWO....)"

"Oh really? Wow....so I wonder who just got voted off of American Idol last night"

You catch my drift? I did some research and already knowledgeable about Tavistock, the use of Fluoride and the CIA 's infamous MKUltra, I stumbled upon this:

WHAT THE CIA MEANS BY THE TERM ‘SLIDES'

A ‘slide’ is a prefabricated, ‘politically correct’ blanket ‘pop’ ‘opinion’, ‘view’ or ‘take’ upon a particular issue of general interest which is designed to preclude further consideration, analysis or investigation of the issue in question. In other words, it is a ‘collectivised’ mental position which is never to be questioned. This is precisely the ‘product’ of the Deputy Prime Minister’s insidious neurological linguistic control programme ‘Common Purpose’.

Anyway, this made for another sleepless night of interesting reading......

worldreports.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I know what ya mean butter cookie! Check this headline out now:FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) - The New York Jets, upset about being scheduled for home games on consecutive Sundays in direct conflict with Jewish holidays, sent NFL commissioner Roger Goodell a letter Thursday asking that one of the game times be changed.msn.foxsports.com...

Helloooooooooo, since when did everything stop for the jewish people? I am a christain, and did anybody ask me if it was okay to have the summer olympics on my birthday? No they didn't! You thin you lost sleep over mk_ultra and other brainwashing techniques? Try researching about all the ecclesiastical laws that are still in effect that make the vatican sole king and boss over the entire world, and the kicker to this is that the good ole Rothschilds "control" the vatican! Fathom that if you will???

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yep...I see where they are discussing it in the headlines yesterday and today too..

You would be amazed at all the things that we thought were natural and they were actually mind-controlling games that are subliminally planted in us...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

You need to go and read this man's site. He lives close to me here in virgina, and he's a former US Army Joint Chief's Intelligence Officer, so what has he got to gain or lose by giving false info? I have talked to Mr Cuppett a few times via e-mail, and am at this present time trying to get him to do a camera interview with me. Here's his site:www.alcuppett.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have that problem.
My adult (over 40) kids and friends think I am "negative"; always thinking "bad things".
They just do not want to know.
They eat chemical garbage. They don't want to know about this either.
They are so sure that if the stuff was really bad, that it would not be on the market.

They watch TV for hours.
I cringe at the thought that my granddaughter might take that Gardisil.

I am actually quite happy, but I do want to know what is going on in the world. Like they used to say,"to be fore warned is to be fore armed."

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
They don't understand that if I have walked around in the dark my whole life and then someone tells me that there is actually a light switch that i could turn on (and see what the hell I've been bumping into all these years), that not only will I want to keep the light on but I desperately want everybody else to be in the light too

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'm going to check his site out...............

Anybody else have other info on "slides" or mind controlling, brainwashing tactics that have been thrown the masses over the last century?

new topics

top topics

join