It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is/has anyone experienced nonduality???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Where everything is one, you cease to exist and have melted into oneness. And then soon as you try to grasp this oneness, by default you create a "you" and it all disappears.

Anyone else have this permanently turned on? Care to elaborate how you got to this??? Even though technically there is no "you" or "this", but for the sake of the conversation.

Thanks
D

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i guess not. o.k. thanks anyway. i appreciate anyone who's even peaked in here to see if this fits u.

3 lines

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The 'oneness', which you described occurred for me in 1999, when I had an NDE, and was declared dead by the doctors who attended me, and told my husband (then fiancé) to make the necessary arrangements.

I remember going into a bright light, which I felt I was in the presence of our Lord. It was immense. I was connected to everybody and everything in the universe or multiverse.

There was so much more happening in the time that I was in the light. However, I still felt the presence of the one, whom we call our Lord, or Our Heavenly Father.

There were people from all races and religions within that light.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've not got it turned on or anything, but I've flicked the switch once or twice. Here's a little method you might like to try.

In a nice relaxed medatative state, picture something, or someone you love infront of you. It can be anything, a person, an animal, a car, a pen. Anything, just aslong as you can feel some love for it. once you can see this infront of you, feel it aswell. Whatever this thing is, feel it everywhere inside you, inside every fibre and every cell, feel its energy. Then, make it the only thing around, there is now only this object, you can only see and feel this object. Then after a little while, let go of that aswell. Just melt into the abyss.

Edit to add the video where I learned the technique
(lots of really good stuff on this youtube channel)

[edit on 18/4/2009 by Acidtastic]

top topics

join