It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is everything grey.... what is wrong with this site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
everything is grey for me now and i dont like that it happened like an hour ago now alot of things are grey and i cant see anything, please put it back the way it was.

also i deleted all my subscriptions by mistake how do i get them back?

where is the help button?

i cntrl-f help on home page and board home and not a single thing on either page came up with help in fact the word wasnt even found. please fix this because i need some help and dont know what to do to fix these problems and there is nowhere to find help.

i found this forum by google searching my name and avatar that is how impossible it is for me

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

"everything is grey for me now and i dont like that it happened like an hour ago now alot of things are grey and i cant see anything, please put it back the way it was"

click "go dark" in the top left-hand corner.

"also i deleted all my subscriptions by mistake how do i get them back?"

Why did you do that in the first place?

"where is the help button?"

I don't know either, I have been in a panic before and needed it too.

"i cntrl-f help on home page and board home and not a single thing on either page came up with help in fact the word wasnt even found. please fix this because i need some help and dont know what to do to fix these problems and there is nowhere to find help."

Control "F" is useful, but I do not know what you are searching for...the "help" button?

"i found this forum by google searching my name and avatar that is how impossible it is for me"

Oh my...you are my soul-mate! I love you!

[edit on 17-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
everything is grey for me now and i dont like that it happened like an hour ago now alot of things are grey and i cant see anything, please put it back the way it was.

As said above - "Go Dark" right below the [home] button.

also i deleted all my subscriptions by mistake how do i get them back?

I've done the same silly thing in the past. Sadly - you can't get them back...

where is the help button?

i cntrl-f help on home page and board home and not a single thing on either page came up with help in fact the word wasnt even found. please fix this because i need some help and dont know what to do to fix these problems and there is nowhere to find help.?

Left of the [Chat] button and right of the [Search] button. Although it's not called "Help", it's called [FAQ]. It will take you to the ATS handbook and covers most off the difficult (and even less difficult) matters.

Alternatively you can post in this forum (the Freshman's forum) or you can contact a staff member via the Complaints/Suggestion feature available from the Member Tools menu.

i found this forum by google searching my name and avatar that is how impossible it is for me

Start at the Forum home and take a look at all the available forums. Click the [FAVOURITE] button if you are likely to visit that forum often. The forum will be added to your MyATS page. It's easier to browse from your MyATS and the recent posts page.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

You get it worked out? I believe there are avenues to such measures. I am sure given the right vectors the platitudes just seem to fit. Use Firefox, bookmarks, and "no-scripts". This is my solemn plucky-advice.

www.mozilla.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
why dont they just call it help and save us all the annoying hassle!

lol

seriously come on throw me a bone here

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

They answered your question what else do you need help with?
Second line is here

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That happened to me too. The exact thing. I don't think you
van get your posted threads back. I couldn't.

On a side note; this site has the darkest home-page of
any site I regularly visit...I kinda like that

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
*Throws bone.

I feel like being humorous right now. Is that acceptable to post?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forgive me for laughing tigpoppa, but your post was one of the funniest, panic loaded, screams of desperation I've ever read here. It sounded as if your hair was on fire and both your hands were busy swatting away a squadron of wasps. Take 'er easy there bigpoppa.... things aren't quite that bad. Sssssshhhhhhh! Everything will be ok. Settle down. Take a deep breath. Go get a nice Pepsi. Tomorrow life will be great and you'll be one happy poppa.

top topics

join