It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Tea Party 10 worst signs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Our signs said .... 'Atlas Will Shrug' .... 'We The People' .... and (my 13 year old daughter's said) 'et tu Obama'. She came up with it herself. I asked her what it means and she told me that Obama promised to be different and to be a friend of the people but he stabbed everyone in the back just like Brutus.

[edit on 4/17/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

What would Americans killing American accomplish? How would that cause any beneficial positive change in our government?

Gangs attacking the wealthy because of poverty is not very likely unless the rich are travelling in gang territory and why would they. Even now whether you are rich or poor you are persona non grata in some areas but the likelihood of them gathering in packs and attacking rich neighborhoods will happen only if they are supported and propped up by insiders they way it was done before.

It disturbs me when people talk about a revolution in the streets of America greater then what occurred during the Civil War. This is just part of the brainwashing and the conditioning to prepare Americans to accept any contrived action constructed by TPTB.

We have proven ourselves to be gullible, malleable, and so darn predictable. Can we now prove that we can be reasonable, intelligent and courageous enough to cut the strings and move against the real enemy and restore dignity, fairness and commitment to our country?

We built America on the blood sweat and tears of people from almost every country under the sun. Most came here for a new and better life and we all are related in some way to someone that came here from somewhere else. Regardless of what they were when they came, through commitment, dedication, hard work and love of country they became Americans.

The secret to our success has not changed and we have much to lose if we forget it.

United we stand. Divided we fall.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join