It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock right about Georgia (vid)? Looking Glass?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Looking at the main page today i noticed one of the google ads was a link to an article by Russia Today titled: US to invade Iran any Day now?
heres a snip:

The paper suggested that by attacking South Ossetia, the Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili had badly damaged a planned U.S. military operation against Iran. In the newspaper's opinion Georgia was supposed to play the role of another “unsinkable aircraft carrier” for the U.S., i.e. an operational and tactical base for U.S.

okay so this is a huge deal to me. Because i remeber listening to edgar cay...i mean David Wilcock talk about the roswel crash(link Look at september 9th 2008.) He stated that in the crash they recovered a technology called "The Looking Glass." He stated that this machine can play out desired future events so that the person observing can have a sneak peak at the outcome of their actions.

He said it has since been destroyed recently. Thus the plan for Georgia to become destabilized for long enough that America would swoop in set up camp to Bomb Iran was a SNAFU, for Russia was hiding on the border. Russia came in so soon that the CIA agents that were already in place had to pick up and leave so fast they left documents about the US agenda. Russia found these (according to David wilcock) and was waiting for the right time to expose this.

Whew, if i didn't hear him say this a long time back, i would never consider the looking glass, the iran invasion, or Russia hiding. But geez oh man it makes ya think...

edit to add video

[edit on 17-4-2009 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Just finished listening to the Project camelot interview, if you want to call it that.
David basically took it over with his history lesson, Kerry didn't sound too pleased.

It certainly puts things into perspective. The goings on of the world economicand political stage definitely makes alot more sense when viewed through a David Wilcock point of view.

The reason the Russians may not have released the "documentation" they obtained from CIA maybe because Putin is, as was stated, his own man, and he is waiting to see what obama will do.

Apparently, wilcock thinks that Obama is not detrimental, in fact, he may be an ally to the side of "good". As he said, none of the PTB wanted Obama elected, but this raises a few questions of my own.

i'm getting certain associations, a kind of epiphany if you will concerning this. For instance, the Rothschilds faction, apparently, is the luciferian, occult using faction. These guys want there own, so called Anti-Christ figure to take power, but according to Christian Scripture, the Anti-Christ comes out of nowhere, meaning, Tptb during that time, they wouldn't know who he is either. According to Wilcock, the Rothschild faction is vehemently anti Obama. And So are the Rockefeller faction.

Which leads me to question, who is backing Obama? When i speak of him as possible anti christ, don't take it in the Christian, end of world, final battle between good and evil sense. i look at the Revelations in the bible as a prophecy based on inter dimensional warfare in a more Earth based way, rather than an all encompassing God vs. the devil. Lucifer is nothing more than an Service to Self higher dimensional entity which has had a hand in disturbing Humanity for quite awhile. But thats besides my point, which i kind of forgot, so i'll just stop typing now.

Nice thread btw.

Love and Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Obama=mabus. Yeah i have heard that connection. Not sold on it, i am not big on the whole antichrist scene. But i do agree that David Wilcock has a gift. He not only seems to understand things much easier, but he can explain them so that the reader can also understand them. But his stuff goes real deep, gets into the unbelievable. But is accuracy is so dead on... it makes yu believe.

join