It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Write an 'open' letter to yourself for a change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
(I'd love to see people write themselves a letter)

Dear Doomsday 2029,

The last couple of weeks have been stressful, but while you are failing in certain areas of your life, it's important to remember that you are also making progress in other aspects as well. You have to stop comparing your life to others, and play the cards you currently have. You were dealt a good hand in your childhood, and you took advantage of life's pleasures as time went by, now you are paying the price and dealing with the consequences of your actions in the past. But guess what?... you have learned a great lesson ... How to be humble.

You are a humble man Doomsday 2029, and this certainly wasn't the case when you were younger. You were judgemental and cruel to others, but now you can see that you are no better than the people that you precieve as your enemies.

As you sit back, and sip on your beer and read this post, Remember that Society is no longer your enemy. You are the enemy. Only you.

You are not on this planet to judge, condemn, or hate anybody... You are here to love. And you need to start loving yourself again, and stop dwelling about past mistakes. You've made some bad mistakes, there is no doubt about that, but keep your head up and keep in mind how thankful you are that you survived your wreckless life... things could be worse.

Oh yea... I want you to write yourself a letter more often. ATS has shown you a great deal of knowledge that you felt compeled to take a break from. The Knowledge you recieve here can be very beneficial, but it can also lead you down the wrong path. But I believe it's time You gain a little bit more knowledge of 'self'.

The world doesn't look pretty right now... but try to focus more on the the only world you have control over, and be prepared to expierence the extreme roller coaster that life gives us all.

I love you, and so does God... Don't ever forget that.

I'll write you again tomorrow, but tomorrow is never guaranteed.

- Dommsday 2029.

join