It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all safe now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Obama has a fix now for all of our problems! He thinks reviving a ban on assault weapons and more strictly enforcing existing gun laws could help tamp down drug violence that has run rampant on the U.S.-Mexican border, President Obama said Thursday.

He has a great point, everyone should start turning in their weapons...ASAP he will keep all of you safe. HAA I love it I come home everyday to read what a great job our President is doing to protect our Second Amendment Rights.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Accidental Double Post.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by oneinthesame]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

President Obama, after meeting Thursday with Mexico's president, signaled he is backing away from his pledge to renew the U.S. ban on assault weapons but still wishes to stop the cross-border flow of guns that wind up in the arsenals of drug cartels.

Obama Backs Away From Assault Gun Ban in Push to Stop Flow to Mexico

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
yeah i read that to earlier.
seems obama is on a string like a yo-yo spinning round and round.
and i read somewhere not more than 10% of "assault rifles" mexico has are coming even from the usa
instead of spending trillions of our money to already rich people who don't deserve it maybe they should have hired u.s. contractors to build a big fence? possible solution there- plus it would have created jobs for the unemployed

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if these weapons get banned because these people are going to get them no matter what, and thats not cool cause then we wont have any weapons.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
personally i trust nothing that silver tongued puppet says. one day this the next day the opposite and so on.
he promised change and we sure as f### are getting it- and without lube too

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just another distraction. Is anything real anymore I mean really , People are really that stupid..

new topics

top topics

join