It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the winged planet Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
at NASA's SOHO image site, photos from 27-03-2009 (photo directory) found here,

The photo 20090327_0318_c3_512.jpg, at this link

Shows two anamolies. One is an orb with a horizontal line, which I've seen many like images of before is noticed to the right, just below center.

The other, also just below center, but not as far right, looks like an orb with wings, similar to Sumerian and other images and artist renderings of the winged planet Nibiru.

This image is interesting and I find the similarity of the one anamoly strikingly similar to renderings and ancient images of the planet.

Here is a short video showing a good zoom of this image as well.
www.youtube.com...

I am curious to see what you think.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 16-4-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Those 2 dots are regular planets. Other solar images have these as well and there is no such thing as a planet called Nibiru beyond the imagination of Zacharia Sitchin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6318bf11cad5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4821d8da38f.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-4-2009 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Short answer: No!
Long answer: Nibiru is a myth. It does not exist. It does not re-enter the solar system, it must be a part of it to orbit around "sol," thus "solar system."

Everything that orbits the sun affects it and the orbits of everything else in orbit. The laws of planetary motion dictate that a body such as "Nibiru" does not exist.

Simple, really.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
cannot make a desicion on this nibiru. Iver read where zacharia totally mistranslated the texts he uses by a guy who was expert in the sumerian cuniform .anyways the latest is that t should be visible in may 2009.where? they say it will be coming up from the southern hemisphere which is where the new telescope on antartica is supposed to be monitoring.if it is due in 2012 i should think it would be visible or more obvious with telescopes but then they may not want us knowing it. wh ydo the ydig these massive underground complezes they never tell us about. and have nuclear tunnel machines since at least 1978.we shall see . 2012 is the end of one of the long counts of the mayas or soem per4iod of time similar to a astrological house. since this is the end of pisces and end of mayan period mebbe sumpin happens. I do know the plans of the elite are time lined to be very much along in all their agendas by 2020's 2030's.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Imd12c4funn I think you have found a good article to ponder over. As for the others that have written their replies before me, they doubt that Nibiru exists or ever existed.

We can see that Zacharia Sitchin was no fool and had decades of experience to come upon his conclusions in translating the Sumerian clay tablets. He was and still is possibly correct in his translations, especially when we look at other documents that state the same or similar stuff; like Wormwood in the Bible, and Destroyer in the Kolbrin Bible.

We should all keep an eye on this, and see what comes out of it. The other guy with his planets mapped out in his reply above this is using very old planet charts, where as yours is up to date. Star and Flag for you my friend.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Those "winged" things are normal anomalies from the camera. When will people give up.

Anomalies from digital cameras are not Niburu.

Sun Dogs are not Niburu.

No photo of Niburu exists.

If I'm wrong, post just one

Those anomaly's are well documented and discussed many times here. Try a search?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Those "two anomalies" are venus and mercury. They were next to the sun from our point of view that day:
www.heavens-above.com...
set the date on the chart in the link above to 3/27/09 as in the photo and you'll see what I mean. The "wings" are blooming lines, a consequence of overfilling the wells of non anti-blooming CCDs, causing it to overflow into adjacent wells in the same column.
Another example of blooming:
www.astronomics.com...
www.stargazing.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why would they not want us to know something that will be coming into view at some point? That would just show they've lied about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Long answer: Nibiru is a myth. It does not exist. It does not re-enter the solar system, it must be a part of it to orbit around "sol," thus "solar system."

I agree that nibiru is not in the picture but I have to say this to you and all the usual nay sayers.. How do you know Nibiru does not or never has existed.. Who are ye all.. Are ye some kind of experts on this subject.. Where are your PHD's.. Really lame of you all to make silly short statements like no and expect all us general readers to take your word for this..

I don't know about your but these statements, to me, do not deny ignorance..

Everything that orbits the sun affects it and the orbits of everything else in orbit.

Very astute''

The laws of planetary motion dictate that a body such as "Nibiru" does not exist.

which laws would these be in paticular. Go on humour me a bit..

Simple, really.

Deny ignorance.

jw

Exactly

daz__

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Why are people still responding to this thread? My PhD is right here with me, thank you! How about this, prove to me that Nibiru actually exists! It will be just as easy as proving the existence of the tooth fairy, Big Foot and the Lochness Monster!
Heck, why not assume that everyone who ever posted here on ATS is lying about everything?

There are no "winged" planets (just ringed planets) and this has already been debunked (as an artifact). So, let's stop beating a dead horse here and move on (unless you're just posting here for the points because this thread is kind of a no-brainer).

I'll be waiting for that map that shows me where Nibiru is and that it's a real place.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Everything that orbits the sun affects it and the orbits of everything else in orbit. The laws of planetary motion dictate that a body such as "Nibiru" does not exist.

Simple, really.

Deny ignorance.

jw

No, I do not believe that is Nibiru, although I would like to add that there is a wobble unaccounted for in regards to the Sun, only that it does not fit the description of a 'red dwarf', it must be smaller.

NASA is still looking for this planet, as the planetoids that have been found (one of which was bigger than pluto) are not big enough.

Not arguing it is Nibiru, only that we haven't discovered everything about our solar system just yet.

EMM

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

www.notzrimkabbalah.com...

Follow the link above. Scroll to the last image on the page and you will find what I believe to be Nibiru in the Creepy Murals at the Denver International Airport. Please tell me what you think.

Staticrave

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
They offer a FAQ on the site. It explains what you are seeing. They put that there to limit the multitude of false discovery inquires. In fact you must read the FAQ if you want to send a discovery inquiry.

But to start a thread all you have to do is chat enough times.

You see it's sort of like you asking us what time your clock says it is, instead of you learning how to read it yourself. Unless you are one of those that like flags for some spectacular discovery that somehow escaped millions of star gazers (that most of which, did homework).

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It does look like "wings" because I've not seen this sort of "blooming" effect from stargazing. Again, it's too far away to tell from this one photographic instance in time if this object is the planet Nibiru.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Simple, really.

Deny ignorance.

jw

Absolutely!!! Alas I fear your words are wasted on this kind of crap. People are determined to believe in rubbish I'm afraid! The fact is if a rogue planet entered the solar system it would have been obvious years and years ago by the gravitational perturbation of the oort cloud and other bodies- THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED! Honestly, all I can say regarding this crap, if Ignorance is bliss the believers of this nonsense must be very happy!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Go and learn some basic astronomy. I strongly suggest you at least try to master thinking inside the box before you tackle the outside...This is all utter rubbish.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

An image of the God Ahura Mazda:

edit on 5/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: text

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

How dare you!

Logic, discernment and rationality....baaaaah!

Don't be sour because you haven't been recalled to heaven's gates with the good Christians on the 21st or that you will not incarnate into your "light" body when 2011 err 2012 comes. Looks like you aren't a light worker!

Deny intelligence!
edit on 25-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nibiru isn't real you idiots.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Simple, really.

Deny ignorance.

jw

Nibiru isnt a myth and stop saying that it has been debunked

The laws of planetary motion dictate that a body such as "Nibiru" does not exist.

We live in two star planetary star system, we have gone through this, look for the threads.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join