It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's and Civilian Space Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As technology advances and when the inevitable happens when civilian space travel is common i have all but one question? Once civilians are in space how in the world can anyone deny UFO's?

Where i am going with this is that there is a lot of evidence of Ufo's from the space shuttles flights. Now i'm not saying that 100% of all the nasa videos that show objects moving are always UFO's. They might be they may not be ufo's, however I do believe that astronauts are seeing UFO's in space on their flights.

So what happens when the common folk are allowed into space? Be it to space hotels or on space getaways where you stay in space for a few days etc. What ever it is how will the government deny the existence of UFO's when it becomes more commonplace to go into space? How are they going to shield us from seeing whats really up there.

i believe they are going to come up with another lame excuse to solve these sightings. Swamp gas, the planet Venus, asteroids etc. What do you guys think? Do you think they will come up with something else to keep us uninformed about this or do you think they will just come out and admit it? Any thoughts/ replies are welcome!

Here is a good video of a huge compilation of ufo videos over an hour long.
video.google.com...

[edit on 16-4-2009 by mischief2013]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hah, we will get disclosure far before we reach the point where space travel is commonplace to civilians.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i certainly hope so but what makes you believe so? Its easy for them to just keep denying it and use it as a cover for new advance aircraft projects etc. So them revealing it is a blow to their own secrecy.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They will make it to where the only way you can see outside is through windows and all the windows will be like some sort of tv screen controlling everything you see.

new topics

top topics

join