It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Five Conspiracy Theorists of all time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure if a thread like this has been posted before but I assume it has but I am going to go with it anyways. When I first woke up to what was actually happening in this country it had a lot to do with my old boss who made me sit down and watch Zeitgeist and Loose Change. This most certainly got my interest and we started to dive deeper into the world of Conspiracy Theory. The first person I started to research and watch his speeches was the one and only William Cooper. Bill Cooper is number one in my book, his dedication to this country and his passion for what he believed is what got me to really start to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Number two for me is most definitely Jordan Maxwell. His research is so in depth and explained so well that anyone could understand stand it via his three hour lectures and thousands of slides. His study into the occult is simply astonishing. Number three for me was Philip Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. Number four, although I believe he is a sensationalist would be Alex Jones and especially his documentary on the Bohemian Grove. Very good Stuff. Number Five I suppose would be David Icke although I only believe half of what he says... Let the debate begin...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Me? LOL

I like Ickes research but the conclusions he draws FROM that research sometimes goes like "Tilt", Alex Jones the same, HOWEVER I think you need to read as much as possible weigh the evidence and somewhere in the middle you will find the truth.

BTW How many Conspiracy Theorists are Christians like my self? am I in a club of my own?

Come visit me

www.youtube.com... (Current and live)
www.youtube.com... (Archived)
www.youtube.com... (Archived)

new topics

join