It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krispy Kreme are finally in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
All you sugar junkies out there in the UK fear not!Krispy Kreme have opened there new store in Harrods (london) with a further 25 franchises planned over the next 4 years *drool*

Peace

DJDOHBOY

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
you tommies are in for a real treat. these are the best dounuts on the face of the planet!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yup. I was told many times, "you've got to try these", and I'm like, they can't be that great. Well I eventually got around to trying them and WOW.
And trust me, in Canada, we know donuts.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They're good, but I wouldn't say the best. I know this isn't the typical opinion by most people. I can also promise you that I have eaten more than my share of 'Fried Bread' over the years, and still do in fact!

The all time best is this little local place here where I live called Scotty's. Oooohhhh man, just thinking about it makes me want some!! I could live on their Apple Fritters!!! In fact, I did for about 3 or 4 days once when I was a bit younger, sometime during my High School days. Open 24 hrs. too which was always a life saver when you were hit with a bad case of the munchies!!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sadly we dont get decent donuts in HongKong there was a Dunkin Donuts here about 1o years ago but even that was crap i mean i bet the donuts tasted better in USA.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You guys in the UK better be careful. I am convinced that what keeps people coming back is the secret blend of crack and heroin in the dough....

*homer voice* mmmmmm dooo-nuuuuttssss.......
Homer

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
We used to have a few Krispie Kreme shops around town but all of them closed but one. Now they come prepackaged and are sold in the grocery stores and gas station markets.
Just not the same as a good, warm, and fresh one.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Sadly we dont get decent donuts in HongKong there was a Dunkin Donuts here about 1o years ago but even that was crap i mean i bet the donuts tasted better in USA.

Well now, that sounds to me like a Billion Dollar Business Idea if I've ever heard one!!!

Drunk, jump on this opportunity my friend while it's available. Be the man to bring the first Real Donut Joint to Hong Kong. To start the place would cost almost nothing and if they are good, you'll be Mega Rich in a few years. Maybe less if you franchise.

new topics

top topics

join