It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precision Hacking - The Real Powerful People On Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I’ve seen a few examples where recommenders, polls and top-ten lists have been manipulated. Generally a central coordinator sends a message to the hoard that descend on the to-be-hacked site. Ron Paul’s sheeple, or pharyngula’s followers are prime examples of the type of group that can turn a poll upside down in a matter of minutes.

It has always seemed to me that such coordinating manipulation was a blunt instrument. The commanded horde could push a specific item to the top of a poll faster than a Kansas school board could lose Darwin’s notebook, but the horde lacked any subtlety or finesse. Sure you could promote or demote an individual or issue, but fine tuned manipulation would just be too difficult. Well, I’ve been proved wrong.

In my opinion this is complete BS.

musicmachinery.com...

Opinions?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well i have seen ai bots register on any particular site, literally in about 2mins you can have over 50 bots registered and type out the funny weird word we all MUST VIEW to IDENTIFY the WORD during registration. So this kinda thing is normal for above average knowledge, that is, if he is using it on a multiple nodes.
Ai knowledge and bots that are capable of conducting a full blown conversation with a human with out him or her realizing it, is very common amongst the geekers. Perhaps to give you a small heads up, what you think is impossible has already been implemented.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I always have marveled at how people learn to hack. I dont know how do it but would love to learn and use it for good of course lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello,

Perhaps you need to look at learning the computer languages as just like you were going back to school.
In school we needed to learn different fields of so called "education". An example would be learning "History, English, Geography,Mathematics, Biology etc..
This principle must be applied to when you choose to learn Computer Languages. As there are many languages that comprise of the single language which all computers rely on to communicate with.

A primitive example is when your computer requests you to download a particular patch, either its a program or system update. As you begin to see that at some point in time your computer MUST connect to the Internet to a particular node for it to be compatible with on going expansion of the single computer langauge.
This single particular language is the most deadliest weapon in today's society. Considering that we estimate at 2billion + computers world wide, from that about 70% are connected to the Internet. You can begin to understand that if you knock out 30 million computers world wide on a single hit, then its all a matter of the domino effect.

That being said, its never to late to learn, a or, all, the languages. Like i said, its just like school.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ron Paul's Sheeple? Take a hike man........ Boo Hoo.. I dare say you have insulted a great many people here on ATS IMHO.....

new topics

top topics

join