It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic disclosure: Brazil's secret Government UFO files revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Historic disclosure: Brazil's secret Government UFO files revealed

www.--.com

In what is a milestone and historic event for Brazilian ufology and for ufologists around the world Brazil’s UFO community has gained access to previously classified top-secret UFO files.
The UFO community headed by the CBU or Commission of Brazilian Ufologists has been fighting for access to these files for over a year under freedom of information provisions and has emerged from this battle victorious.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
brazil has always had a somewhat open policy on UFO's but they still had many classified cases that ufologists could not touch. Now Brazil joins the ranks of other countries with a more open policy towards UFOs. This may be one specific case, yet it does put a little bit more incremental pressure on global disclosure.

The minister also stated that Brazil had the right to reveal to its population the reality of the existence of aliens if the need arose without America’s permission. He then went on to make the interesting remark that while many people were ready to accept the idea of aliens many were not ready for this kind of information.

So do it already! yet another push on the US to step up to the plate.

The incident that had more details revealed was as follows:

On this night, back in May of 1986, twenty UFOs were tracked by radar and chased by six military planes. The then minister of Aviation, Brigadier General Otavio Moreira Lima confirmed the event and later went on record stating that he believed humanity would soon make contact with extraterrestrials.

www.--.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16/4/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Great find!

Hopefully more and more smaller countries will open their files until it's blantantly obvious, and therefore embarrassing for the USG to coverup, that UFOs and ETs do exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I hate to be a party pooper, but what exactly do these files prove? Besides that strange UFO sightings occurred? I personally have never found these "historic disclosures" to be anything more than a tease. They're just throwing a bone to the enthusiasts.

If we want real disclosure, I think we will require a lot more than just UFO case files. If UFOlogists want to convince the general public and their skeptical opponents, they will need to give them more to work with. That's just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
I hate to be a party pooper, but what exactly do these files prove? Besides that strange UFO sightings occurred? I personally have never found these "historic disclosures" to be anything more than a tease. They're just throwing a bone to the enthusiasts.

If we want real disclosure, I think we will require a lot more than just UFO case files. If UFOlogists want to convince the general public and their skeptical opponents, they will need to give them more to work with. That's just my two cents.

That's kind of what I'm thinking too. I'm wondering why so many countries have all of a sudden disclosed their x-files almost in sync. It was only last month that Canada opened the doors fully to all UFO files. (Supposedly it was "fully"). I'm wondering what we're being set up for. There's some sort of plan afoot. The fact that so many countries are giving access to these files basically all at the same time is very fishy, IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

This is great!!!
I wonder what these files contain and how available they will be to us!

Any word on when we get to see the goods?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The US will never divulge what it knows. Simply put they have lied to us and that would mean they will have to admit it. Also who knows if they have been researching some form of recovered craft, It would threaten any advantage they may have acquired over the years.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

That's kind of what I'm thinking too. I'm wondering why so many countries have all of a sudden disclosed their x-files almost in sync. It was only last month that Canada opened the doors fully to all UFO files. (Supposedly it was "fully"). I'm wondering what we're being set up for. There's some sort of plan afoot. The fact that so many countries are giving access to these files basically all at the same time is very fishy, IMO.

It smacks of a world wide co-ordinated operation, doesn't it?

It's funny how politics and economics follow the flock model, when the trend in a direction gets big enough everyone shifts direction. I think teh direction to UFO disclosure is shifting and getting closer to gaining critical mass for this direction shift. For better or worse.

[edit on 16/4/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
sorry, mods please just delete...

translate.google.com...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by reject]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i've noticed a lot of main stream TV shows are having alien type episodes, i just watched a south park tonight where aliens make first contact with earth, lets just say i hope are politicians return the space cash

but seriously, are they trying to prep us for disclosure? how sweet would that be.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
As good as this sounds they are only releasing the documents that have been involved with ongoing investigations regarding UFO's and other flying mysteries.....

They havn't come out and said yes there are aliens and UFO's.......

Until i switch on the news and see breaking headlines about the USA and UK coming clean and admitting the ET stories are all true and they knew abouty it for years I wont be convinced anything like disclosure is happening......

where are you Garry Mckinnon lol

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

My sentiments exactly. As much as I am pro disclosure, something ain't right here. Why now, and so many countries practically simultaneously? There's a plan being executed here, a well thought out one by the looks of it. 2012 is just around the corner, maybe we're being prepared for something, but that's of course just a wild guess.

Edit to add: Seeing how the current MSM viewing audience's attention span is about 6 months, it should be interesting to see what kind of news they'll be brainwashing the masses with in that time. I wonder if we'll be hearing more and more about e.t. life soon.
Kind regards, M.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Manawydan]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
As good as this sounds they are only releasing the documents that have been involved with ongoing investigations regarding UFO's and other flying mysteries.....

Until i switch on the news and see breaking headlines about the USA and UK coming clean and admitting the ET stories are all true and they knew abouty it for years I wont be convinced anything like disclosure is happening......

where are you Garry Mckinnon lol
So basicly you're saying that you're going to wait to be told what to believe, and that you won't believe it unless a man in a suit, on the telly tells you it's true?

Dude, use your own mind, lots of countries are releasing UFO files, that's admitting that they a- kept secret UFO files, and b- That they already know about them.

The statement in the opening post, quoted the guys saying "there are still people who aren't ready yet" Do you consider yourself one of those who are "not ready" ? That's what it looks like from here.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

"If we want real disclosure, I think we will require a lot more than just UFO case files."

Agreed. UFOs are only part of the picture. It's close encounters (abductees, contactees), psychic phenomena and whatever else of (currently) undefined science that need to come out.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent

Sadly, I have to agree. I too (as mentioned by someone else) do not want to be a party pooper, nor do I want to wee on anyone's parade. But until someone like the US or UK govt actually admits, 'Yes, we can confirm there are non-terrestrial vehicles with non-terrestrial inhabitants visiting us and have been for years' then I won't put my happy face on just yet.

But I'm not saying I don't hope and wish for it, because that's what I long to see in the papers. I really do hope it happens and while I'm not a conspiracy theorist, it would be nice to think that such current disclosures, no matter how small, could in some way be a prep for the mother load

[edit on 17-4-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Unfortunately a US disclosure is the only thing that would count. And that disclosure should contain things that we want to hear about and not just another case of vague and bright lights.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Any progress is still progress towards global disclosure, so im always happy to hear new stories emerge... it does seem as if were getting ready for a big information dump on us citizens, or if not getting set up for a staged event, lol who knows...

I'd laugh if the US did disclose their files and they come forward with like 2 stories from 50 years ago and thats it, lol...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Nice . Let us put together the pieces ..

Nibiru inboud (?) Chemtrailing (?) ET are real (?) = Totally collapse of society !!!
' the disasters that are coming Art... .. They know about them ... '' do I need to say any More !

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

What I found very intresting, was the fact that :

The minister also stated that Brazil had the right to reveal to its population the reality of the existence of aliens if the need arose without America’s permission. He then went on to make the interesting remark that while many people were ready to accept the idea of aliens many were not ready for this kind of information.

If the NEED arose ? that is what caught my eye, have the NEED arisen for the Brazilian Govt. to tell theyr populus abut ET's ???

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Try googling : 2013, UN disclosure. Apparantly according to some high profile "whistleblowers" the UN is revising its policies on disclosure.

When you've read around a bit on that connection, google : Share International

Share International (SI for short) are an NGO of the UN along with World Goodwill. Both organizations are marketing the arrival of a new "world teacher" called MAITREYA. SI is also pushing the ET-UFO phenomena and preparing its readers for the arrival of the "space brothers", also known as "ascended masters" who will be coming here to "help" mankind. On the SI site type in 2013 United Nations and you'll also find an article about the UN plan for global disclosure. Then ask yourself why the UN allows organizations such as World Goodwill and SI to have any connection with them given the latter is especially pushing for preparing the world for a new "spiritual guru" who just happens to be part of some ET network. Hmm.

Then google these :

Lucis Trust , World Goodwill
Lucis Trust, Share International
Ascended Masters, Occult Theocracy
Share International, UN connections
UN diplomat, Theosophist
One World Religion
Benjamin Creme, Maitreya

I haven't time right now to sort links myself sorry else I would.

We ARE being prepared for something - A new spiritual figure to lead the world into some new sort of "religion" based on reincarnation plus the arrival of off-world beings.

You can take a look at my thread about this ....

Maitreya, One World Religion, ETs

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join