It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you DIDNT see on CNN after the "Interview"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
the man yelling at the beginning, the one they showed on CNN... yeah well you can tell hes crazy before he even begins to speak, who brings a [snip] infant to a rally. one that could potentially get violent, especially if your going to scream your opinion in people's face (really shouldn't do that while holding a little kid)

this man is a total loon, of course CNN picked him to represent us,

i was waiting for him to say Obama is the anti Christ.

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 20/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

I just saw him as emotional. Which is pretty reasonable considering how he got treated by that lady. She interrupted the hell out of him. I know I would be upset. I think someone even yells "That man is crying" as he walks away. I say give the man a break.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Nice find! Thanx for sharing......HOWEVER makes me angry

What kills me is how she thinks she is smarten than everyone there....

I hopes she chokes on a chicken bone.....SOON!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yep, can't allow the truth out. I wish my daughter and I had been interviewed at the tea party we attended. She is very much a democrat, while I am a slightly liberal Libertarian. Oh, but no. We are now being told on the MSN that it was Obama haters and extreme right winger possible terrorists who attended these rallies. Oh, boy. My wife now gets to keep about 400 dollars over the course of 9 months from her paycheck. Yeah, that will stimulate the economy. Eh? I guess if we save that money we will be better able to afford the higher electric bill that will result from the carbon cap and trade that will result in, according to Obama, "necessarily higher energy costs".

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Posters... I think what you also see in the video as the lady points out is the reporter looks for the people with the most off the wall signs and interviews them. Anyone with no sign or a sign with some common sense to the REAL cause of the tea party like the sign that said "Republicans Suck Too" or "Support HR1207" or "End the FED" They seemed to pass those people up. Any signs talking about our liberties being stripped those too were ignored. Signs about ending the world empire? You kidding me those people werent interviewed.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Starred and Flagged. Great find.

That reporter is the most partisan MSM I have ever seen. How can CNN possibly call it a news report? It is a smear, pure and simple. She did nothing but editorialize about the entire tea party, the participants, and the lie about FOXNews being behind it. In fact, it was a CNBC person, Rick Santelli, who started the entire idea of a modern tea party. NBC owns CNBC and co-owns MSNBC.
FoxNews just gave it more coverage, because they realize that the American public is fed up with what is going on.

CNN-Communist Network News

You do this CNN goon too much a favor by calling her a "reporter". She is a "news reader". CNN doesn't allow their "news readers" to comment on anything outside the script of the moment. If they do, they get replaced. The MSM is almost all this way. Follow the script. Read it word for word and no personal comment. Follow the lead of management. MSM "news readers" are meaningless carbon-based life forms...ignore them.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Guardian, It wouldn't matter anyways. Your just a hardcore liberal and you refuse to see the truth and the truth is Obama lied to us. They could commit a genocide but all you would say is "what about Bush".

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Dark Jester]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i watched most of the teas parties all day long and the coverage from cnn,msnbc,abc,cbs is the biggest bunch of bs i have ever seen.

we all know how biased the media to blantly see what that "persoN" from cnn did and other "newscasters" seriously seriously pissed me off.

with reporting like what the chic did you will create more anti cnn people.

for those who dingrate fox news. you all give fox news too much power the numbers that the left reported were in the few hundreds. fact was the number of protester were in the hundred of thousands in all 50 states.

getting back to fox news if you think fox has so much power 2008 election would have ended up with a republian victory and how did it end up.

pelosi was asked about the teaparties and she compared the "grass roots" movement to more like astro turf and said all the protester we "rich elitists."

"if you can find that interview i suggest you wach it.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by neo67]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just did a search in google news for "Susan Roesgen" (to see if she's been fired), and I came across this article:
spectator.org...

In video posted by Paul Chesser from yesterday's CNN broadcast, Roesgen harassed a man who had a sign in which Obama was portrayed as a fascist with a Hitler mustache. "Why be so hard on the President of the United States though with such an offensive message?" an indignant Roesgen hollered.

Yet back in 2006, when she was covering protests against the Bush administration's response to Katrina, she jokingly referred to this photo of a man wearing a mask with devil horns and a Hitler mustache as a Bush "look-alike."

Uh-oh.

(The man with the Obama Hitler is in the video I put in my last post.)

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This should be an eye opener to people who believe everything CNN spews out is correct and not biased. Only thing is why are they, along with all other media, trying to push this "Us and Them" concept? Kind of makes you think they want another civil war...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm not even American and it makes me angry seeing this stuff. It must be so frustrating having your own country spit in your face.

It's peaceful now, but how long will it take before violence starts?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

That is a nice find star for you sir. I mean this is just another example of our media being in the entertainment industry and not to find the story. Where are the investigators at anymore man WTF!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nice find OP stared and flagged and I gave the video 5 stars as well. Along with nearly a thousand so far out of 65,000 some odd views.

They are crafting the news as usual. They slant and slime all the time on every corporatist controlled channel. i get more info on the net in 5 minutes than surfing every channel for news all day.

This of course is getting just as bad with their hammering on the bring back the so called assault weapon ban meme that is going non stop on every channel.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

She doesnt agree with the stimulus, thats fine and dandy, the majority of the nation does.

To be quite honest, I would venture to say that more than 60%+ of the U.S. population can not describe more than 5 features of the "Stimulus" Package, let alone what in it benefits the average American. What in it is such a great deal Guardian? How much will you personally benefit from those 787 Billion?

It was ramrodded through just like the TARP money, even most Congressmen didn't get enough time to read and debate it. That's what people are upset about, the lack of actual debate on what should be done. Don't you think the stimulus package would have been much better if Congress were able to have actually debated and thought through things just a little bit more?

I understand the Democrats are in control of the Legislative and Executive branches, but the way they are going about putting their agenda through is not making me think anything has really changed. It's more "Business as usual" as far as I am concerned, just with a different boss.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
I just did a search in google news for "Susan Roesgen" (to see if she's been fired), and I came across this article:
spectator.org...

In video posted by Paul Chesser from yesterday's CNN broadcast, Roesgen harassed a man who had a sign in which Obama was portrayed as a fascist with a Hitler mustache. "Why be so hard on the President of the United States though with such an offensive message?" an indignant Roesgen hollered.

Yet back in 2006, when she was covering protests against the Bush administration's response to Katrina, she jokingly referred to this photo of a man wearing a mask with devil horns and a Hitler mustache as a Bush "look-alike."

Oh come on now...... you would expect her to actually say one thing and then do another now would you?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by pavil]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

"She doesnt agree with the stimulus, thats fine and dandy, the majority of the nation does. "

Pull stats out of your ass much?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It looks as if CNN has just shut down her email:
newsbusters.org...

Anybody know if this is true? Here's CNN's contact page. I can't figure out where her email is supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Watching that video sure does make me wonder what they teach in journalism school these days? There was not even a thinly veiled attempt at journalistic integrity in those interviews.

It makes me wonder if such reporters are so focused on their editors desire for a certain political angle and toll that they simply don’t understand the real world and what really goes on in it…or if they know precisely what goes on in the real world and really choose deliberately to do their level best to block reality out and to minimize it.

There no longer seems to be any such things as reporters anymore, it truly looks like they have all chosen to focus on being commentators and to editorialize and spin the facts as pundits for this or that, versus just presenting the facts and letting them speak for themselves.

I really think such people as that reporter should have their citizenship revoked!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Also, the number of views for this video are not changing on Youtube.

This just once again proves that YouTube is a controlled site that is just after its own agenda. They controlled by the government, and that control seems to be increasing every day.

There were 64, 621 views about 5 hours ago, and it is still the same. Most of the comments from yesterday on that video were deleted too. YouTube is obviously on a leash and under government control.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Salco]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join