It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Blobs Change View of Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Big Blobs Change View of Evolution

www.livescience.com

By Sarah Hoffman, Natural History Magazine

posted: 28 March 2009 10:26 am ETOn a submersible dive off the Bahamas, Mikhail V. Matz of the University of Texas at Austin and several colleagues were seeking big-eyed, glowing animals adapted to darkness.

Yet as they cruised above the seafloor, the team was distracted by hundreds of bizarre, sediment-coated balls the size of grapes. Each sat at the end of a sinuous track in the seafloor ooze. Indeed, the balls appeared to have made the tracks; some
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.livescience.com
www.livescience.com

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I find the history of our planet quite fascinating along with Evolution which I believe in a small degree. I believe evolution only in part because of discoveries like this one and many others that have been ignored scene the theory of evolution was established. There has been a significant amount of evidence of modern bones displayed as prehistoric man, but you will not find those debunks mentioned in text books. I have a feeling that all of the peaces will never fit together. That's just my few words I guess I do have a pretty neutral view in this mater and yet I still believe in God.

www.livescience.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Please follow the link to the full article.
For some reason it did not all past

join