It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Over the years I have had random "UFO" dreams. I don't remember any of them in detail except for the last one I had which was about three hours ago. Every second I lose more of the dream so I'm gonna put it on here for you guys to decide for yourselves.

Im at a lake and someone says they want to go to the pool and I scream out that there is a huge friggin lake right in front of us. We end up in the water and someone show me a chart showing the depths of the water which were ocean like. Then at that moment I got scared. I told my brother to keep his hands on the side. Then my memory fades into this scene. We are on some kind of boat and watching two rectangular ufos come at us from the rear. The first one swings around the front of us and dives into the water sending up a wall of water that we go through and the second one does the same. We then end up on the shore.

Anyways for me this is normal. I am just baffled by the level of detail that I saw during this dream. There also may be more to it but dreams fade away rather quickly if you have any input I would love to hear it.

join