It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"SkepticOverlord" Live On "Zone Unknown," April 17th... Top-Ten Conspiracies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Congrats!!

Wow! It’s great to know the guy behind the picture. I think we all felt represented by your brilliant creation of ATS. I was proud to hear your views, as well.

More people than ever are seeking the truth. However anytime I type;

The truth about

It always comes up a conspiracy theory. Many times the truths are there.

If I may be so bold to ask a question; Have you noticed any recent increase in memberships on the average? Since the Global economic turmoil started in 2007-2009?

It's a world of uncertainty to many, Stocks wiped out, retirement accts, wars, foreclosures, people thinking the world is ending, frequencies of UFO sightings, etc. Many cant look to a history book, for answers as this has never happened before. Many are coming here for answers.

After your interview I expect an increase in membership. I’m sure there’s more than 161,354 members now.

I’m playing guessing games but I’m thinking a 52% spike in engagement over the next year.”

I'm sure Mrs. Overload is Proud.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by blupblup

They didn't read my text either. I also tried calling them but they didn't pick up. Oh well. Maybe next time...

I know.....sad huh

But yeah.... we'll try next time.
When i called i was just ringing and ringing.... that's why i sent a text instead.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You raised the bar for interest of listener's SO. This may become the new paradigm for many people who have never been familiar with many topics we discuss on a daily basis.

When someone can come across so flawlessly and with such intelligence, it really does open the door for respect in the conspiracies genre.

The interview was a perfect 10 on your part and aside from the interviewer mistakenly calling us abovesecret.com between Iike and O'Hare, he seemed genuine and truly open to the topics discussed.

You also spoke very clearly and at a perfect interview pace,

I hope to hear many more of these types of interviews from you not so much for recognition to our forum, but because you have a smooth way of discussing these topics in a respectable way in which brings nothing but honor and dignity to many who have been invalidated by these types of discussions. Your genius at putting it out so eloquently was pure brilliance.

The respect meter for you went up by a thousand fold Boss.

What I do not understand is why this thread is not a million pages long???

Question in retrospect, how do 'you' feel you did and was there anything you would have liked to have added that was not brought forth?

(I missed the final martini as the real player cut off the last part of the interview...)

Any chance we could get a written transcript of the show up for those that have connection problems or slow dial up?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You raised the bar...

Wow! Thanks so much for your kind comments... they mean a lot, really.

That's all I and we have ever been trying to do. My now 22-year passion has been user-generated communities online. Beginning in 1992 I've been fortunate enough to combine that passion with my significant interest in all things conspiracy-related. The hopeful goal is to improve the public perception of we people who "wear tin-foil" with pride.

Question in retrospect, how do 'you' feel you did and was there anything you would have liked to have added that was not brought forth?

As is always the case, thousands of things come to mind that I "should have" said at one point or another. At the close of the interview he asked what are top topics right now on ATS, and I think my mind was still too focused on present topics that were pretty much exclusive to ATS... I should have simply summarized what's displayed here.

But still, I enjoyed it, it seemed like they enjoyed it, and most importantly, it looks like our members who listened-in also enjoyed it... and that's most important.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just a reminder for those who missed it,

Catch it here, skepticzoneunknown.mp3

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join