It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"SkepticOverlord" Live On "Zone Unknown," April 17th... Top-Ten Conspiracies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

The host just said Conspiracies coming up on the show. Then some commercials came on.

His name is Roy Basnett too. This is exciting I feel like I'm about to be interviewed!!!

GO SO

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
They didn't read my text

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well that was fun... Roy was a lot of fun and clearly is really into ATS topics... so much to say, so little time.

I captured the show here... but I think the recording ended just a bit too early:

skepticzoneunknown.mp3

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

You were AMAZING SO.

You rocked

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
These people sound funny.

It's Liverpool

But he sounds fine to me thou.

Anyway good look skeptic! Have fun.

Peace.

Edit: oh looks like it's over, glad you had fun. Gonna have a quick listen

[edit on 17-4-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow there sayings good stuff about you SO, They just said you are a fascinating guy and very level headed

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Wow there sayings good stuff about you SO, They just said you are a fascinating guy and very level headed

He should make it a regular thing for sure.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh Bill you were wonderful !!!

And my question was so rubbish too, only thing I could think of at such a late hour, didn't dream they'd ever read it out. And he never even mentioned the four kisses xxxx at the end of my text message either haha !!!

But you were great. A fantastic advert for ATS

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No wonder you write so well --> organized & articulate! It was a pleasure to listen to you. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments everyone!

The producer mentioned they may want to have me on again, so there may be more!

I'm off for a bit of bourbon and TV with Mrs. Overlord.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

You deserve it man.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by whatukno
These people sound funny.

It's Liverpool

To whatukno, I guess that's why alot of northerners here get a bit annoyed that American understanding of the UK seems to consist of London and.....that's about it.

_Phoenix_, I'm almost offended by your reaction and I don't know why. In fact I do know why but to say it would probably get me a warning.

SO, I'm sorry I missed the show that would've been interesting, hearing about ATS on my local station no less. Got to say though, having been all over America New Yorkers will NEVER talk as fast as scousers!

In fact, that Bostonians have got you beat as well.

New York is probably the Liverpool equivalent of America though, so next time you guys want to go touring remember there's a whole varied country here and not just London and the Queen in her damned undies as the fella once said.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Great job SO!!

You did really good. I would have been totally nervous out there.

I would have been quite scared.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, that's me.

Night all....

Was a pleasure to hear "us" being promoted and talked about rationally on the radio for a change.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

To whatukno, I guess that's why alot of northerners here get a bit annoyed that American understanding of the UK seems to consist of London and.....that's about it.

_Phoenix_, I'm almost offended by your reaction and I don't know why. In fact I do know why but to say it would probably get me a warning.

Uh yeah go ahead get offended.

I meant nothing by it except I found it funny that he found it funny.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

They didn't read my text either. I also tried calling them but they didn't pick up. Oh well. Maybe next time...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Of course you didn't.

Just listened to the show, you did a great job SO, hopefully it becomes a regular thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Great stuff S O.
This was a good interview and had I not known about ATS, I would have jumped straight on after hearing it
Can you star and flag and interview!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good job, Bill.

I told you all that Roy was one of us.

If you can get on again and start to put things out there it would be a fantastic job.

Now what I'd really love to hear is Dave and Johnny talking to Roy. Now THAT would really get ears pricked up.

They would go down an absolute storm in my city, as you did. Dave's humour would really appeal to the scouse mindset.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

I'm sure the host of that show wouldn't mind, sounded like he could've talked about the subject forever
he was raving on about conspiracies even after SO had finished, so much so - the last people he was talking too about the paranormal seemed to be rushed through in order to still fit them in his show

Nice one SO

[edit on 17-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join