It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaMessiah Website.. Creepy!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the creepiest websites I've seen. Take a look and tell me what you think. Creepy, creepy, creepy... It features section on "Obama Conversion Stories" and "Heretics and Unbelievers".

obamamessiah.blogspot.com...

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

[edit on 16/4/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
At first I thought this was a joke but by following some of the links it doesn't appear to be a joke. Ugh.. sooooo creepy!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This has got to be one of the creepiest websites I've seen. Take a look and tell me what you think. Creepy, creepy, creepy...

obamamessiah.blogspot.com...

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

This Blog is an excellent example for today's propaganda, and missleading information, and where it is leading us....let them enjoy their president another 2 years, after that they will be dead... I have no doubt that Obama will make sure...

[edit on 16/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
From the website:

This version of the worship hymn "Sanctuary" by Scruggs and Thompson is performed by Asheville, NC singer/songwriter, Billy Jonas.

Courtesy of ManifestObama.com:

Between now and November 4...
Let's spend one minute a day...
Envisioning Barack Obama...
As our President...
Prepare your heart to fill with hope...
Prepare your mind to embrace the change...
Envision Barack victorious on election night...
...Taking the oath of office...
On Inauguration Day...
Believe that this great moment in American history is already a reality...
Say the words to yourself...
To your family...
To your friends and neighbors...
Say it to the world...
Your vision is a sacred trust...
You are a sanctuary of a sacred vision for a renewed America...
Envision it...
Say it...
Feel it...
Believe it...
Make it our reality...
Manifest Obama, America!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

This is more than political. This is dangerous. These people seriously worship (in the true sense of the word) Obama. It's a church. Oh this just makes me sick!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
they are obviously idolizing him as a god-like figure....OMG...

What do they expect him to do? cure the blind?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh, please... This site is clearly tongue-in-cheek and is touted as such.

The giveaway? Check out the top navigational bar: The Blog (Propoganda), The Store (Sacred Relics).

It is painfully obvious this is not a site that out and out promotes Obama. If anything, it is one that clearly mocks him. I smell a conservative rat behind this site.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

This is more than political. This is dangerous. These people seriously worship (in the true sense of the word) Obama. It's a church. Oh this just makes me sick!

But it is caused by the propaganda, also referred to as TV, which has made many people think that Obama is a savior of the American Dream and what else not....But I am with you on this, it is disgusting, and it makes me wanna puke on my PC

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That site is really creepy. Now, I'm going to have nightmares because of what I saw. I can't believe people are treating Obama like he is God.

This is going to be a long four years.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ok, great “Obama is our savoir” After the destruction of America he will save the world!!!

Buy Gold now because the Dollar will be worth crap next year.

NWO here we come!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

The giveaway? Check out the top navigational bar: The Blog (Propoganda), The Store (Sacred Relics).

It is painfully obvious this is not a site that out and out promotes Obama. If anything, it is one that clearly mocks him. I smell a conservative rat behind this site.

Propoganda - information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

The store only sells pro-Obama tee shirts. I seriously doubt that anti-Obama people would be selling pro-Obama shirts.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
wow this is creeeeeeeeepy ... maria_stardust brings up a good point ... at the top it does say that it's propaganda ... i guess you can't go wrong with that ... it's sad that most people don't see this ...

oh boy ... it's kind of surprising though that it was started way back in 2006

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Oh please!!!!
I agree with Mod Maria..this is total redneck progandizing at its finest.
Tongue and cheek abound!!
Probably in retrospect of the last eight years of the Duh Prez!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm thinking this site has to be a parody, please tell me it is a parody and we are all going to be let in on the joke soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Propoganda - information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

The store only sells pro-Obama tee shirts. I seriously doubt that anti-Obama people would be selling pro-Obama shirts.

Conservative don't sell Obama tee shirts.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Propoganda is meant to be a subtle art, not a hatchet job. This site is clearly mocking Obama by declaring him a messiah. The only people who claim he is the messiah are those intent on destroying him. The message: It is sacrilegious for anyone to be declared the next Jesus Christ. It is akin to being called the Anti-Christ.

In fact, just about every single thread on ATS referencing Obama as a messiah then refers to him as the Anti-Christ.

Once again, this particular site mocks Obama, not supports him.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wellll.....order a t-shirt then and see what, who, why, when, how and where it comes from. And let us know.

Who needs pants, with a T-shirt like this?????!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
wow this is creeeeeeeeepy ... maria_stardust brings up a good point ... at the top it does say that it's propaganda ... i guess you can't go wrong with that ... it's sad that most people don't see this ...

oh boy ... it's kind of surprising though that it was started way back in 2006

Actually, not so surprising as the blog was started in Dec. 2006. Obama's name was being bandied about as a possible candidate for the Democratic party at the time, but he was considered the long-shot.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

Better a conservative rat than a liberal zealot!

I don't doubt the sincerity of the site - his followers can be real whack jobs.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
Better a conservative rat than a liberal zealot!

I don't doubt the sincerity of the site - his followers can be real whack jobs.

I know right. For example, I was watching either fox news or cnn and they were talking about a fast food place in New York that changed it's name to Obama's Fried Chicken.

Talk about being insane.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join