It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahisepp....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi,
I want to post the story of a guest we had when I was a toddler living with m parents.

We lived in a 3-room apartment in berlin, lichterfelde. I personally don't remeber all of this because I was about three years old, but my parents told me this, we have had endless conversations about it.
Almost frequentl things kept dissappearing, mainly in my room literally from one second to another. The most of the time it was me alone with my mother due to the fact that my father was with the army, and other places to be. One time my mother was getting me ready for bed, and had put my favorite toy-truck (:lol
onto a chair that was next to my bed, goes out to get me for bed and comes back to notice that the truck was gone....
Of course the first person she asked was me. She asked me if I knew where the truck was and I said "yes, Mahisepp took it". My mother was very otherly suprised by that answer obviously. About two days later suddenly the truck was on my chair again, my mother told me. This, like already said, happened very often. It was mainly always toys of mine, and no matter where in the appartment the specific item was last seen, it was gone without a trace for a few days,(occasionally a week or two), but ALWAYS suddenly popped up randomly right where it went missing. Every time my mother asked me if had had taken whatever was missing, I always said that "Mahisepp" had taken it....
Although my parents do not believe in ghosts, up to this day they believe this Appartment to be spooked by the ghost of a child called "mahisepp" or similar, because the assumed that if what I was saying was true, I had probably missunderstood the name.
One more curious fact about this apartment is->
This apartment has never been able to be rented for longer than 4 months, due to people claiming to be frightened because there wasn't much light shining into the apartment.
Does anyone have an idea of where the name "Mahisepp" could have come from?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It wasn't a ghost. It was either an alien, hiding in a "invisibility" suit, or it was one of the human "controllers" (i.e. CIA (freemason mafia), Nazis, or Jewish mafia -- They're all in it together, anyway, for a common goal) -- They knew something about your future, and wanted to "tag" your toys with listening devices.

This only sounds crazy, when you don't know the truth. Welcome to the big game, son.

All is understood, within the realm of science.
O-315
shhtf

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
no offense okay?
Do you mean this honestly or sarcastic?
If what you say is true, where did I get that name from?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
How is it that every time someone seriously looks for an explanation to a personal experiance, that noone is interested, but in dubious claims, without even actual proof everyone has to add their two cents..?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That is a very strange story indeed. I'm not a particular believer of ghosts but i do think there are 'things', i say things because i am unsure what or who they are.

Anyway perhaps as a child you had a guardian of some sort? A playful one who enjoyed playing tricks on people..

Not much of an explanation but in all honesty i don't think you will ever find one. Lots of different people will have lots of different theories but the chances of you finding the correct one is very unlikely.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somebodyelse7
That is a very strange story indeed. I'm not a particular believer of ghosts but i do think there are 'things', i say things because i am unsure what or who they are.

Anyway perhaps as a child you had a guardian of some sort? A playful one who enjoyed playing tricks on people..

Not much of an explanation but in all honesty i don't think you will ever find one. Lots of different people will have lots of different theories but the chances of you finding the correct one is very unlikely.

It's a weird coinsidence that you mention a guardian, because about two years after that we moved to florida. We lived in a house which was used as a field hospital during civil war. Like I mentioned earlier my parents do not believe in ghosts. Especially my father (no wonder as a Army officer really). But my father says that one evening he saw a man dressed as a soldier dressed in civil war uniform standing in the woods next to that house giving him morse signals with his flashlight saying that ther would be a suprise attack on them, and that they needed help.

Other than that experiance there was one including me, where my mother was inside the house making lunch, and I was outside the house swinging on my my swing located right next to the house were normally the carport would be. M mother heard me talking outside, and due to the fact that we lived outside of the city, and that our houe was the only one around she came outside and asked me who i was talking to. I think there is no need to say that there was nobody there but me. when she had asked me who I was talking to I answered that I was talking to the garbage-man. Just that it was a tuesday, and that the garbage-men came on thursdays there, and that my mom could not see and car or person outside but me...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hmm very strange indeed. As i said before i'm not sure what i believe there is all i know is there is something..

Apart of me likes to believe in guardians and that everyone has one, perhaps you was more connected with yours then most people are.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Somebodyelse7]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Possibly its is a phrase you heard? Maybe we should at least look at breaking the word up - Mahi Sepp. Sepp in German (you said you were in Berlin) is Joeseph. I'm working on Mahi, i have only found a Hindutranlation so far, meaning Earth i think, and Mahi-Mahi in Hawaiian that means dolphin flesh. The closest German word to it i found was Maher, meaning reaper. As you were in Germany, i am thinking more likely you may have been speaking German???

Source for the German words:

dictionary.reverso.net...

and the hindu (type the word in the search bar at top of document):

www.scribd.com...

Hawaiian:

dictionary.reference.com...

edit...........

a second look at the the alternative word i found in German, Maher. I'm not sure, maybe someone can assist me here, that it only means reaper if it is preceded (or followed?) with the words 'von Getreide, and i am taking it that if it is not accompanied with those other words it means Mower.

Just a thought, but could it be someones name - Joeseph Mower?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Possibly its is a phrase you heard? Maybe we should at least look at breaking the word up - Mahi Sepp. Sepp in German (you said you were in Berlin) is Joeseph. I'm working on Mahi, i have only found a Hindutranlation so far, meaning Earth i think, and Mahi-Mahi in Hawaiian that means dolphin flesh. The closest German word to it i found was Maher, meaning reaper. As you were in Germany, i am thinking more likely you may have been speaking German???

Source for the German words:

and the hindu (type the word in the search bar at top of document):

www.scribd.com...

Hawaiian:

dictionary.reference.com...

Hi man, first of all thanks for helping, but "Sepp" does not come from berlin. It comes from Bavaria, and is the short version of Joseph, similar to Will for William. Sepp although is not used at all in Berlin because the name Joseph here is abreviated with "Jo". It is somewhat regional her in germany. Second of all, You mean "Mäher" which is pronounced like "Bay". Mahisepp is Pronounced with an A like in "yard". Otherwise I believe it would have been Mähhisepp or so. But the Hawaiian Hint was Excellent. Thats exactly the sound of the word.

[edit on 21/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mysteryHi man, first of all thanks for helping, but "Sepp" does not come from berlin. It comes from Bavaria, and is the short version of Joseph, similar to Will for William. Sepp although is not used at all in Berlin because the name Joseph here is abreviated with "Jo". It is somewhat regional her in germany. Second of all, You mean "Mäher" which is pronounced more like an "E" than an "A". Mahisepp has more of the Hawaiian sound to it. Otherwise I believe it would have been Mähhisepp or so. But the Hawaiian Hint was Excellent. Thats exactly the sound of the word.

No worries dude, I listened to it too, and that to be honest is how i thought you meant it too
I am guessing that the Hindi Version is also pronouced this way. So at the moment, we have Dolphin meat or Earth.
And Sepp... we'll keep working on that one

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What I ahve been thinking is that I maybe got it from the Christmas Story or so, becauz "Maria and Joseph", put together into a childish word might sound like that if pronounced the german way
Maria-Joseph ->Mahi-sepp

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
What I ahve been thinking is that I maybe got it from the Christmas Story or so, becauz "Maria and Joseph", put together into a childish word might sound like that if pronounced the german way
Maria-Joseph ->Mahi-sepp

Ahh Mary
- ( i should of thought of that too
- maybe TOO obvious
)

Well the only Hindu words i found that were vaguely similar were:

snake: Sarp www.hindilearner.com...
All: Sab www.hindilearner.com...

As i said earlier, when i translated From German to English, Sepp came up with Joeseph,

Am i right in thinking Maria is Mary in German:

Maybe you didn't pronounce you 'R's properly at that age?: MariaSepp - loose the R - then possibly pronounced MahiaSepp?

I used to pronounce 'D's in some words a 'G's. Until i was about 5 i used to say cangle instead of candle and cuggle instead of cuddle

top topics

join