It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Live Life and Be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Love, Live life and Be.

A post by a noob

Foreword: I was sitting at my desk and thought I should right down how I think life should be. And thought of no better site than ATS I have been to the site many times and decided to subscribe and post what I thought because many people on the site seem to think like I do. I tried to touch as much point as possible and it should be noted that I just whent with what I thought and felt at that moment.

Being what is it who is it is nothing. That which we perceive what we smell and feel being is what we are the things around us. And not the image of our body. To smell a fresh baked pie by grandma even though she has no teeth. To here a marvellous song sang by a chubby man. To see a beautiful painting painted buy a lunatic. The creativeness of the soul is what we are what we exhibit what we show what we can do for each other this is who we are. The media has corrupted our minds into thinking what is beautiful, nobody is beautiful only who you believe to beautiful will be beautiful. One likes them tall the other likes them short. And we know this but still we are plugged into to our TV and shamefully the internet. The internet is a double edge sword you can have a splendid conversation on a forum with people just like you (ATS) same interest without ever seeing their face, But at the same time there are hundreds of site that show what the mainstream media wants, super skinny models men all mysteriously with six pack abs and chiselled chest this is nothing it is but a vessel for transporting what is truly beautiful our minds our soul our skills. This is what matters and because of media and religion blind us and keeps us thinking in opposite direction. If we loose focus on what matters we need to shed this cloak called the media & religion and become who we where really meant to become . Ourselves

We should not take our body for granted thou because still it is what carries what is inside our soul & minds truly what we are, around this planet we call home. But we should take care of it because another is not guaranteed. Care for it with respect but do not get carried away by what you think you should look like even the most perfect person has issues. Love life and create. Create good food magnificent art create lively music create a new system to help those in need. Creation is a gift we receive we are the only ones that can create to this extent and still create more to make things better. Creation is what man is good at man is good at being. We create for others not only our selves we make music for others to hear and enjoy. The only thing we really need in this world is each other without each other there would be no need for creativity, and thus would just be reduced to a human grazing in a pasture mating when needed running when needed eating when needed. But not what we want when we want. And what we want is what another has created for us or you to enjoy.

(One loves a salad the other a double bacon cheese burger all created for different taste. It is as simple as this example)

Some may say there is so much we can enjoy from earth alone which I agree with but are we not part of the earth. This train of thought distance us and make use feel like we are more than what we are and we are not until the day comes when we discover what we are what we always have been. People will open their eyes to look in themselves and be what they want. I hope we don’t have to be invaded by aliens to band together. We have been living here for thousands of years I think it is taking to long.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaddowkhan

Continue

Do we need a government no we do not we can function just fine without them. What because Barrack Obama (I love him he seems like a cool dude) is president the police will decide to work(example). No they work because they have to. To be able to provide for the ones we love we do what we love or what we need to survive and that should be all that we have to do. For survival keeps our souls and mind in the vessel that we call our body. And this is important because everyone has someone/something important to them and vice versa. If everyone in this world were to rely on each other I cant help to think what kind of world we would be living in. We must not let our culture separate us but bind us that what makes us different makes us equal. Because you are you and I am me, unique in our own way. We must learn to learn from each other and not retaliate because you do not agree with ones point of view. Knowledge is the key to all we ask, For a question can only be answered by one who knows the answer.(or unless you look it up on wikipedia).

Ruben R. (22) a.k.a. Shaddowkhan

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ruben, welcome to ATS.

Thank you for the beautiful oration. What a beautiful world we would have if all felt as you do.

What you are speaking of is utopia or a heaven like existence. You know, in the depths of your soul, that this can never be on this earth.

I had a few instances when all the world seemed beautiful and everybody loved everybody else for what they were, fellow humans, all working and enjoying life for what it was.

During the 60's and early 70's the hippie movement was about love and equality. It was so peaceful.

The other times I felt at one with the earth and humanity was on medical missions. In the filth, hunger and disease I found a loving people. The sick and dying and the missionary and medical staff were of the same mind. We loved and appreciated each other.

My friend, if you do find that place you talk about, I want to go there.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

hey, Thanks for the reply and the welcome i will be sure to let you know if i ever find that place. it's good to know that there are others that feel the same.

One.

top topics

join