It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of questions for A.Ps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For those who experience astral projection, can you answer a couple of questions please.
I have read that when you are in the astral, you are able to meet with and talk to deceased loved ones. Has anyone here experienced that?
Secondly, do you believe that listening to binaural beats can really help with a projection?
All comments are welcome, but I'm really hoping for some first hand experiences.
Thank's in advance.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Not a single reply. (ouch)
So I think I should expand a little on my thread.
I have been meditating for almost two years, with amazing results. In the last two weeks I have felt as though I was beginning to project, even though I was not attempting to. It has happened twice now and both times It made me jump, so the projection never took off, so to speak.
However, it got me thinking. If what I have read is true and you really can go where you want, then I can think of nothing I would like to do more than visit my loved ones during a projection.
I have searched the web for projection experiences and while there are many that say you can visit loved ones, (deceased) I have not found a single story of it happening. So, that is the reason for my questions. Please reply. Somebody, anybody.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i've never expierience Astral Projection but i have always wanted to, and ive tried a couple of times to no results.

So this is sorta a little bump, since I would like to know about what you asking too.

Jacob

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

HI Jacob
Thank's for the reply.
There are lots of people on ATS who can project. Maybe if you read their threads it might point you in the right direction.
For my own experience, I can only think that meditation is the start of something. Like I said, I wasn't trying to project, it just happened, and I think well, if this is leading to a full and controlled projection, I know exactly what I want the outcome to be. Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
there are a few good threads on AP, a massive one by River Godess, read these if you are truly interested in AP, Ink.

[edit on 17/4/2009 by Inkrinhuminge]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Thankyou Ink,
I really am interested in projecting, and I have read volumes on the subject over the years. I will give River goddess's thread a look at, but while I understand the theory behind projecting, that we can travel anywhere, I am still to find someone who has specifically contacted their departed loved ones. That is my intention if I have a projection.
I just thought that there would have been more people saying that they had achieved this.
Appreciate your input.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What you are experiencing is the reflection of your mind
reflexive construct of reality - it defends its territory with
doubt and fear.

I wrote lengths at this response, i know this by experience
and call this effect "shield", or what some other authors
refers as "ego shell", "outter ego", "subconscious".

AP (or anything out of the 'borders') must be compensated
with intense will, focus and understanding gradually what is
fear and overcoming it by experience.

I just AP last week for 5 seconds, for a luck of trying when
just wakeing up (my fear was slow automated response).

In some sense, yes, I cheated. I guess everything counts.

Try reading my guide on sig, as address the "stepping into
the unknow" logically... I think it apply to most everything
psychic.

I see your struglle. We are almost at the same level, because
i couldnt project again.. i feel my fear raising up crazy levels.

Maybe the solution (for me) is take a full day of relaxing and
"subconscious build" of reading all papers again and trying
the trance method sitting, not laying in bed.

Im having almost lucid dreams everynight.

Hope this helps...

[]´
RP

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ashflash

From what I've gathered, you can meet your loved ones when you astral project, but it may not be them exactly--more or less an imprint of sorts. I've also read that the others that you see when you project aren't in a human shape, but in an "orbal" one.

new topics

top topics

join