It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world...One thought at a time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Our souls are unlimited and we are born to be free. We can change the difficulties we perceive around us with the power of positive intent and visualizations, mediation, along with learning how to say No to the leaders control and abuses, and create visualize safety, freedom, ecohomes, unity and cooperation, and advancement.

We owe this to our children. Lets get unglued from the apathy. Its not a mistake any of us are here. "I'm doing the work I came to do."

Hello, unity, thanks for stopping by and sharing with us; I agree, our souls are truly unlimited, and as most cannot seem to perceive and understand, eternal, for we are eternal travellers on the long journey home.

Positive thought powered by love,will, and desire filled with the light of the Creator's love will manifest all we seek; there are no problems, only solutions to those who positively think thru all things.

Sal'met Jarin

seeker

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilgirl420
reply to post by the seeker_713g

that's awesome! thanks for posting it, do you mind if i post that some where else?

I have no problem with any that wish to share with others; I only ask that you do link it to this thread and inform all that it is mine to share with them.

namaste

Seeker

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Seeker you are a breath of fresh air.
I so rejoice in your return here and think your presence and wisdom
shines brightly here.
Where it is much appreciated.
Big smile at your return!

Peace!
Cindy

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This thread is the opposite of yours, and its very dark:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mr. Green just got post banned from dealing with his negativity.

We have to be very careful in how we word things whenever we can. Here are positive words to help counter all negative.

"I am awake and aware."
"The matrix is broken, the people are free and moved to safety, disclosure is now, and we all help earth heal gently."

"I am awake and aware. Each day I grow more and more connected to my higher self and more united."

"I am free from the matrix, the people are free, awake, aware and happy, they are healed, and filled with joy, peace and unity. Disclosure is now, we are being taught by our cosmic friends and family. A new utopia is beginning for humanity and earth. We are healing mother earth and nature and she is being restored gently with humanity safe and powerfully protected. Divine Mother's Plan has been achieved, and the earth and its people ascend and evolve."

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sal' met' ja'rin'

I was just looking over my play list on youtubes and rediscovred this wonderful song by Sarah Brightman, and listened to the words, and how they're presented, and realized how her album, harem, was really out there for drawing the positive timeline, for manifesting peace, and understanding. In the pleiadian understanding, this is called the Living Way, and throughout the universe there are many opposing ideas, and thoughts. But they solved their initial difficulties through establishing what would be equivalent to virtues, and the first was that under no circumstances would physical means be used to end disputes. Instead real attempts to sit down and learn from each other, and reach the middle ground of understanding, though each may preserve their individuality, and cohersion is not done, for we are free, this learning from each other and respecting and understanding is emerging and powerful peace. These are positive claims. "The war is over now and I'm coming back home to you!" We are one people, united.

lo' je' 'a' n'a m'a' s'te' ja' ri'n ma' 'i' a'

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It has been several months now since I have had time and enough of a break from the accelerated burden of survival in this economy to post much; all this time I have been striving to focus solely on the positive and seeing the economic chaos here in the US unsnarling and regaining some growth and upwards movement; finally it is happening in the immediate area around me.

Friends, I have stessed for several years now that you worrying and being in fear makes that same manifest; do not focus on anything but being positive and see events unfolding in real time that are already increasing the positive flow and love for ALL, accept that we are all divine spiritual beings, not just humans, and BE the change you wish to see in our reality, the catalyst as we shine Light into the darkness of the chaos.

WE Create our own reality.
Create well, wisely, with love for all.

seeker

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This thread is the opposite of yours, and its very dark:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mr. Green just got post banned from dealing with his negativity.

We have to be very careful in how we word things whenever we can. Here are positive words to help counter all negative.

"I am awake and aware."
"The matrix is broken, the people are free and moved to safety, disclosure is now, and we all help earth heal gently."

I am sorry it has taken so long to respond, friend; somehow this post escaped my notice.
Yes, we have to be very careful in how we think and how we word our vocalisations of those thoughts, be focused and positive in all things.

Little things, such as smiling at everyone, and learning to accept that other people are going to have different ideas and perceptions, in fact, some are going to be very dark and negative, yet we must still smile and accept them for it does not mean we have to be influenced or controlled by them; send love to them, to all, and feel the positive flow from us and permeate all things.

I will not argue or become angry with any, for I will not drop to their level; they must rise to mine.

Love to all

seeker

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This thread has lain dormant now for almost a year; with the turmoil in the world at large and unceasing revolution running rampant, it is even more important for all to remain positive and focused, to do all things from love, and please start with love of self, then spread it upward and outward to all ye turn to meet; it is never too late to make a change, never too late to start something new...

Just start with yourself.

seeker

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join