It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world...One thought at a time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is an excert from "Shala's Cosmic Pulse" an article written by a very nice lady, Shala Mata.

She sends these through email and usually post them at lightworker.com, which I have not been able to access today.

Some nice new age stuff, if you are into that, if not, oh well. I felt it was suitable for this thread.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shala's Cosmic Pulse

At this time on our planet we are experiencing the completion of what we have considered our “past lives.” Events or experiences that are often linked to emotional patterning of upset and challenge, held as a bandwidth of frequency or energy. This energy would create a thought construct that would thread itself throughout the hologram and circle of time. Accessing our higher dimensional frequency allows those parts of the hologram to complete and affect change as our “now.” We do this by interacting telepathically with our 5D selves, allowing the luminescent light flowing to our planet from the Central Sun to activate our cosmic blueprint codes.

We co-exist with all of our “selves” in every waking moment. We pluck a thread or string of harmonic code or signature to access the energy of wisdom of that moment and bring it into our “now.” As we prepare to merge more deeply with the codes of mastery, we often look to higher dimensional beings for guidance and wisdom. This is a natural expression of a seeker and we are truly blessed to have so many angels and ascended masters supporting us.

Spinning concurrently within the hologram is our “future self” a most valuable asset for navigating the steps of our spiritual evolution and mastery. As we prepare for the changes leading to our personal and planetary ascension, we are hosting with consciousness ALL parts of our soul in the infinite moment of now. Each one of us has in one lifetime or another achieved spiritual mastery and very possibly ascension status upon another planetary system. Our 5D future self is tuned to the harmonic signature of our point of origin light – this future self radiates the lightness and optimism that is often fleeting as we wade through the density of our 3D process.

Our DNA holds keys and codes for our evolution, and a personal akashic record of all we have ever been and will be. Through our very cells, we are able to dialogue not only with our physical body and well-being, but with our future, self too gain invaluable skills, techniques, or knowledge to help us navigate the continual changes in frequency upon our planet.

We are moving through many levels of fear and density upon our beloved Mother Earth, at the moment the “swine flu” is gaining momentum and throwing many into the reactionary pattern of fear. All the systems of our physical body are sensitive to the anxiety we create when faced with a potential of fear. Over the years during private sessions with clients, I have had the opportunity to see the similarities that occur within each body, despite lifestyle, diet, location etc. For the most part almost everyone is lacking minerals, which are vital for life, and many have a nervous system that is on constant “high alert” or the fight or flight energy.

Our life force is a measure of electro-magnetic energy flowing through the meridians or electrical wiring of our body charging every cell in its path. Our aura or cosmic egg also contains a measure of this energy and creates a congruent flow between our emotional, mental and spirit bodies. A high frequency life force can and will transmute the lower frequency of bacteria, germs, flu, fear depression, anxiety etc – coupled with a strong immune system.

During the Month of May as the energy uplifts and offers optimism, use this time to make any changes that would further support your physical body. Allow the current swine flu news to be a gift of awareness and action if needed. The wisdom and answer to every known aliment or dysfunction is within our very body. The most miraculous healing tools are held with our DNA and our cells. The more conscious love or light we can hold in our body – the more charge, the more potent our ability to heal.

The greater our light – The greater our life force. By raising the frequency and vibration of our whole energy field, we automatically operate in a version of the hologram or reality where lower density energy cannot enter your field of consciousness. The intelligence of our body is so indexed to our complete survival that our cells are continually being renewed – we literally remake ourselves every day.

Imagine every morning and every evening standing under a shower of golden transcended light that permeates every cell with shimmering rainbow energy. Feel your entire body being held in this alchemical flame, it is conscious and will go where it is needed. If you have a specific pain of course direct it consciously. Use your breath to bring your awareness inside your body, feel yourself floating in a warm sea of potential. Tune in to your body and let this feeling “register” with your “internal optimist” – you will feel a smooth calm centeredness. How blessed you are to be alive, to have this precious moment of Now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited to add:

Not that this is my belief system, exactly, but some food for thought.

Peace!

Cindy

[edit on 4-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I agree, very good food for thought, cindy; we are currently faced with a topsy-turvy world and a society that is staggering in many different ways and directions all at once, and i see people at large and ones I consider dear friends all showing signs of the current stresses affecting them.

At times it is better to step back and take a close look at whatever situation we are faced with,especialy if it is something that has deeply stirred our emotions or jarred our thoughts, and calmly consider each aspect of it before taking any action.

It has taken many events in my 51 years here to get me to the point where i think before I act on most thngs, and question myself as to whether or not my thoughts,emotions, and actions will have a positive or negative result; if in any way shape or form possible I can make it happen from a basis of love and positive result for the majority with no cost or implications to anyone, then I will proceed; I apply this to my posts here, and to every facet of life that I can.

If everyone reading this would take 5 minutes a day to sit and see the world and all it's people growing in health, happiness, and comfort, it would have an effect.

Thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi all. I haven't really participated in this thread, but I found this excerpt to be relevant to the way we can change the world in a heartbeat.
Will we? I really, really wish we could!

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy.

This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.[/ex]

www.lawofone.info...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Nice to see you stop by,blujay; and as for your question, look at the phrasing and then rethink it; don't wish for us to change, know that we are changing it, that it is happening even now as we breathe.
Words such as wish,hope,perhaps,if, maybe, all have doubt and limitations tied to them; you may get your wish, or you may not; always visualise the end result and see it as happening now, not as a possibility, but as a fact.

We are creating and changing our reality every second of every day; in my portion of reality I know my body is healing and constantly improving it's status; I know the positive outlook is contagious and is spreading to all I encounter.

For years I saw myself as one day quitting smoking,usually as i lit one and puffed on it; then the day came and i saw myself as a non-smoker and knew that i didn't need to quit, i had quit, and i did.

seeker

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Hi Seeker,

I do understand that I am creating my reality. My little wish there was meant as a wish for the rest of humanity to join in this creation. (in my mind, my wishes are prayers)

Good to hear you are healing! I was in a glum situation a few years back (before I found spirituality), and for some reason I thought, yes thought, that I had to get out of it. So I began visualizing just where I wanted to be…. and today, I am there. Presto …

[edit on 7-5-2009 by blujay]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Hi Seeker,

I do understand that I am creating my reality. My little wish there was meant as a wish for the rest of humanity to join in this creation. (in my mind, my wishes are prayers)

Good to hear you are healing! I was in a glum situation a few years back (before I found spirituality), and for some reason I thought, yes thought, that I had to get out of it. So I began visualizing just where I wanted to be…. and today, I am there. Presto …

[edit on 7-5-2009 by blujay]
Good thoughts there,blujay;Keep visualising all the sisters and brothers in the world being healthy,happy, and totally delighted with the freedoms that come with free choice and free will working towards the highest good of all; we have woven the box of modern life very tightly around us with climate control, machines to do labor for us, and strive even harder to make it more technical so it is more luxurious;

on my original thread I talked some about how I wanted to leave our high tech society to return to a simpler life and that is still my goal; a quiet little cabin near a stream surrounded by trees, no need for electricity, gas, a phone, not even sure I will have need of a computer or internet then;
if I do I will set up my own green system for power. and plan on growing a good percentage if not the majority of my own food.

thanks for sharing with us, so much has been brought to the table here already, and as we all continue the journry more and more will see the positive effect of simply having good thoughts and feelings instead of being caught up in the web of the negative grind.

seeker

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yes, I recall reading that post about the cabin and leaving society. I've done almost as much as possible to 'duck out' while still keeping a toe in so as to survive. I got rid of a car with payments, no credit cards, no checks, all cash, no mortgage ... but, since there are not many communes around, I have to have a job and a small place to live, so that's what I do for now.

I've asked silently if I am supposed to stick around where I am, in this job, that at one time was a dream, but now... really means nothing .. one evening as I was leaving work, I was asking, 'should I just quit, and figure it out from there?' ... and in getting close to my car, my eyes looked up for a second at a nearby bumper sticker that said, 'Don't do It.'

So I guess that was my answer, I may be meant to be just where I am.
After that, I began to find ways to enjoy the job, the people, the rat race... one thought at a time, I will create happiness, peace, and tranquility.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Excellent thread Seeker; I don't know how it escaped my attention. All things in their time, I suppose.

I sometimes find it difficult to visualize intangible things. Safety, just as an example. I remember in the hours before Hurricane Paloma hit us last year, I was very concerned that folks weren't taking it seriously, and might be caught unprepared, as the forecast probability took it away from us and at a Cat 2. Thankfully, everyone survived the Cat5 windforce without any loss of life.

In that sense, I think the boundary between intense visualization, meditation and prayer becomes so blurred as to be almost indistinguishable.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Sounds like a good plan blu; and i like your outlook on things and i defiitely agree; create one thought at a time,just remember to ask for the highest good for you and for eveyone when you do and that you wish no harm to manifest for anyone in anyway;

when i get the new homestead established I will send you smoke signals...

seeker

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Excellent thread Seeker; I don't know how it escaped my attention. All things in their time, I suppose.

I sometimes find it difficult to visualize intangible things. Safety, just as an example. I remember in the hours before Hurricane Paloma hit us last year, I was very concerned that folks weren't taking it seriously, and might be caught unprepared, as the forecast probability took it away from us and at a Cat 2. Thankfully, everyone survived the Cat5 windforce without any loss of life.

In that sense, I think the boundary between intense visualization, meditation and prayer becomes so blurred as to be almost indistinguishable.

Thanks for stopping by,Argentus; The line seperaring all three is fine and narrow, for basically all three are just different aspects of the same thing, thoughts ,will and desire combined to see and ask for a specific goal or accomplishment.

Roger Zelazny in his series " The Chronicles of AMber" gives a good idea of how it could work, for the princes of Amber thru thought could walk thru alternate timelines simply by seeing minute changes lying ahead of them; tis the same principle here, see the changes and know they are happening and we can create again the paradise that has been lost.

seeker

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That is a good reminder. I did not used to, but I do now pray for all. It took time to understand that we are all one, that each has his own path and it is not for me or anyone else to judge or condemn.

I am reforming in that way.. even my work day commutes are 'lighter' now that I send happy, loving thoughts to that wonderful person who blows their horn at me on the freeway!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

That is a good reminder. I did not used to, but I do now pray for all. It took time to understand that we are all one, that each has his own path and it is not for me or anyone else to judge or condemn.

I am reforming in that way.. even my work day commutes are 'lighter' now that I send happy, loving thoughts to that wonderful person who blows their horn at me on the freeway!

Keep up the good work, and those good thoughts and feelings will spread to others; I do the same myself nowadays, smiling at the honk horkers and fingers waving in the air, sending out blessings and forgiveness and seeing them with a smile on their faces..

seeker

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
ok friends, I have been asked to give examples of how to increase or practice creative visualization; here is a simple exercise to help you improve your skills:

Start by selecting an object such as an apple or a box of cereal; study it and stare at it until you can clearly see it in your minds' eye and memory just by closing your eyes, and repeat it until it is simply a matter of closing your eyes and seeing it in detail at any time; look at it often so you will know every little detail of it from all sides,top,and bottom; when you can hold the image of it for 5 minutes at a time move on to step 2:

we are going to create in the mind's eye an imaginary object; I prefer to "see" a Jupiteran turnip, which is 2 feet square,pinkish-orange in color with 3" Purple dots and little tiny green hairs all over it, and underneath it thare are 4 legs resembling a chicken with tiny pink human feet; it takes a lot of practise to see this custom image but once you can see it firmly and clearly in your mind and sustain it for 5 minutes you will find that your ability to visualise what your choose to has grown.

I still urge everyone to use the power of your visualisations and thoughts for the benefit of all,only seeing and desiring the highest good and happiness for everyone every where.

seeker

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This thread is one that has merit. I experienced a shift in timelines, and a sense of pulling in the positive when I sent picutres of earthships homes to a friend, and she yearned for the freedom to have this just as I did, and this light flooded me, and I felt this shift. Two had agreed and focused with emotion on something wonderful.

We can draw safety into our lives, to planet earth by visualizing and pursing images, dreams imagination, wishes, hopes, and mediating, affirming and imaging with emotions, and strong yearnings. With others doing the same, theres no limit to what we can do.
One or more meditating on each power point of this planet at the same time, for example, Stonehedge, the Bosnia Pyramid, the Great Pryamids, the first ones, and the Devil's Point, and we need to find the rest, can create a Merkaba the size of earth to heal our planet.

This is a critical time, for people to wake up and become aware, with nwo issues, and with underground bases still being constructed. We should know that possible danger are around and use everything we have to pull in the positive, strongly with others.

And we have this potential.

Safely for others, such as to say, "In safety, with concern for all to experience joy, and harmony and well being, I affirm and visualize, in a win, win, taking from no one, except for those who would keep us slaves, though wishing no harm to them except we are free."

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I miss Seeker here.
He was a great influence on people.
He is a great guy and I hope he returns here someday.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

you have to believe in what you visualise,

Okay, I am visualizing time machines and real aliens and I believe in the visualizations.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by sphinx551]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

I miss Seeker here.

Yes, I've noticed his posts are beautiful. Hope he returns shortly.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Our souls are unlimited and we are born to be free. We can change the difficulties we perceive around us with the power of positive intent and visualizations, mediation, along with learning how to say No to the leaders control and abuses, and create visualize safety, freedom, ecohomes, unity and cooperation, and advancement.

We owe this to our children. Lets get unglued from the apathy. Its not a mistake any of us are here. "I'm doing the work I came to do."

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

I miss Seeker here.

dear friend, I am here once more; the road has been long and bumpy for the last few months as we the people have struggled to deal with a pancaked economy, millions of lost jobs, and for many, the ever increasing awareness of the winds of change blowing our way, that subtle undercurrent prodding so many to really look at their small slice of reality as the personal paradigm of so many have been shaken apart;

I submit to you that perception and understanding are part of the key to releasing the full potential of each of us; our thoughts, hopes, and dreams are powerful, just see them as already being a part of our current paradigm, already happening instead of just a wish; see it as cold hard fact.

Cindy, smile as we walk together once again, for I am back.

Ka'la' ti'er 'a'

Seeker

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

that's awesome! thanks for posting it, do you mind if i post that some where else?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join