It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world...One thought at a time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I was going to walk away from this thread and have nothing to do with it. My guides tell me to speak to you on this.

You have opened a thread much like handing a child a loaded gun with the safety off of it.

You tell people to visualize and think positive thoughts and leave it at that.

Visualization is a tool to focus the thoughts energies into what you are trying to manifest. You can create without visualization it is the thougth process that goes into this that creates and the energy in that thought.

Belief and faith are a part of that energy. You emotion and feeling are part of that energy also.

Your thoughts your wording of your thoughts are whats so important. You use the new washer dryer as an example. Even a washer dryer can bring chaos into someone elses life because of your wants.

The word new does not mean it has to be brand new from the store. It might mean it's just new to you. So in thinking like that what if your want for a washer dryer causes a death in the family and you get their almost new washer dryer?

Everything you try to create or do create touches someone elses life. Say you want a job. So you visualize and think positvie thoughts about getting a job a certain type of job. Do you think when you are doing this and cause no one else to lose their job in getting me this job? Or do you not care what happens to the person that might have this type of job you are thinking about?

You visualize world peace. Your idea of world peace. What about the people that their idea is different from yours? Does that mean they have to removed from this world to get you the peace you want?

Why do you think the wiccans always add and let it harm none. Because they cover any loop holes where their gain might be someone elses misfortune.

remember we are all small fish in the same pond and each ripple created doesn' t only touch us.

When I taught my son this the first thing I taught him was the thought process. To think it over before he creates things. To think of others he might not even know and to make sure he has it all totally thought out from step one to the end. Before he even starts creating.

Visualization should come after the learning of the thought process not before.

Now please put the safety back on the loaded gun. Teach the thought process.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Thy will be done.
In Divine Right order and Divine right timing.
I do not think we need the little angry emoticon.
You make very valid points but why not share them with love instead of rightous indignation.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Another way to put positive intent is to add, "for the highest good of all". As I believe in a Creator, not the one written about in the Scriptures but a truly loving Creator, not one of war and murder and depopulation, but one who IS us, and this universe, I think we can put this in Her hands too.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Exactly my friend, like begats like, steadily increasing the positive flow will exponentially increase the positive flow, like that snowball rolling downhill getting faster and bigger.

We all need to work and focus together to bring it to manifestation for everyone.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Another way to put positive intent is to add, "for the highest good of all". As I believe in a Creator, not the one written about in the Scriptures but a truly loving Creator, not one of war and murder and depopulation, but one who IS us, and this universe, I think we can put this in Her hands too.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by mystiq]

I agree Sorce/Creator not the God of the Bible.

Thy will be done is just one way of saying it.

Creators will and mine are one.

I am one with the All-Oneness.

So forth and so on to suit our beliefs.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

out of respect i will say that you are bringing up esoteric issues that are a part of normal everyday life and explain how the safety was removed when everyone does exactly what this talks about anyway except in an unfocused,unguided manner?

The general principle is a generalisation, such as "world peace" and is a construct that states the world at peace and everyone happy as an example; yes, the wiccan rede does state "an it harm no one, do what thou will", but learning to visualise is just a basic step towards learning how to create a better reality for everyone;

sorry if it got you fluffed up, but nothing in the original post was aimed at or constructed in a manner to be negative or detrimental in any way shape or form;

but learning is learning and a starting point was needed, a point for discussion and a knowledge base to grow from.
Thanks for your somewhat miffed opinion and point of view.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One of the things thats actually hard for me is not to feel guilty about thinking of positive images for myself. I've done journal writing and do have positive goals of course for my family, for myself. But any time I'm not worrying about the world, or picturing a snowballing critical mass being reached or changes for everyone so children have positive good lifes, I feel guilty.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The terms Positive and Negative reflect man made concepts.
Even the seemingly absolute polarization of this planet is subjective.
Eliminate this superficial construct from your thought process and you will transcend the trappings of the conscious mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think Concept needs to come first.

Before getting into the intricacies - - some are still working on the Concept.

The Concept itself can be a hard wall to climb - - considering many (probably most) people in this world are assimilated into a single omnipotent god indoctrination from birth.

To unlearn and then re-learn anything so completely foreign is difficult.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I believe it. Everything is in the mind and with our thoughts we can change the world.

Proclaim yourself sh
t and you shall be the scum of the Earth.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

the mind is awesome, weisenheimer, and to see ourselves as less than the awesome beings we can all be is not a good thing; always smile and pass it on my friend, we will see the light at the end of the tunnel if only we keep trying and do all things from the heart with love and positivity.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
One of the things thats actually hard for me is not to feel guilty about thinking of positive images for myself. I've done journal writing and do have positive goals of course for my family, for myself. But any time I'm not worrying about the world, or picturing a snowballing critical mass being reached or changes for everyone so children have positive good lifes, I feel guilty.

I actually don't think in physical terminology.

For me - everyone is an energy soul/being of the Creator. Children are really not children.

I know its complicated - but I separate the energy being inside the developing physical body - from physical. A child is like an onion. They are already a whole energy being - they are just encased in layers. It can be a delicate process removing the layers through linear time growth - - encouraging "awakening" and spiritual (not religious) development.

It is frightening in this "ME" generation - - with lack of integrity and compassion of thought action.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I do not believe in the fluffy bunny concepts put forth today by new age thinkers.

Life is about balance. Even in emotions. Please block me if you do not like me using emoticons that display the truth of my feelings. I do not come to preach righteousness but when you decide to teach you should take care of the students. Which means you keep them from harm or creating harm for others.

The truths are what is important. I will not play lovey dovey to make myself seem like a saint and to make people happy. My words come straight off the hip I don't sugar coat things.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

What you had to say was valid.
How you said it was rude and condescending.
If that is how you wish to represent yourself,
more power to you.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thanks Seeker for the fine thread. I used to think I could think anything I wanted, and that folks like you guys were a bunch of crack pots. Then I evolved a bit, and then a bit more. I am under the unwavering belief that creation is a thought, infinity becoming aware. That is a powerful thought. Yes, I am a follower of Ra, here is an excerpt from The Law of One:

Questioner: Has the vibration of the photon increased in frequency already?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer

and..

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation lie? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

I had to edit to add the end of that last one in bold, because I just realized how powerful that statement is, especially to this thread. By the way, Seeker, this is exactly the thing I have been working on lately!

You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought

[edit on 16-4-2009 by blujay]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I believe your thread title was who to change the world one thought at a time. Would it not be better than to show people how to change their spiritual life instead of how to bring material things into their lives that in the end don't make them the spirit they should strive to be?

Would it not of been better to focus them first on visualizing their life as a happy one rich in non material things? Such as love, tolerance and compassion? Becoming that person that they want to be inside?

That my friend would make more of a difference in the world. As they become more positive they would be a light that drew others to them to find out more. With each person they infuenced they would change the world one step at a time..with one little thought..such as help me become a more positive person in spirit so I can light the way for others.

There's an old saying that states when one strives for spiritual knowledge and evolution of the spirit to a higher state the material is supplied for them by the ptb.

We have been friends a long time seeker and don't always see things eye to eye. Look around you seeker see the world. The world has gotten this way because people unknowingly learned to make thoughts reality. Yet they forgot or didn't care about the consequences it would have on the whole. Most of these people hunger for power, material things and are driven by greed.

As the time line progresses more and more will find this easy to do. In doing this without care of others we create chaos.

why do you think they say order out of chaos? Who really creates the chaos? We do with our thoughts.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Actually, I see it as extremely needed right now, that people learn how to deal with the constant barrage of negativity thrown their way concerning disasters that may be coming, some may be caused by the cartel themselves. For months it has come to me that its our thought our positive thoughts that can affect the timelines the most. I don't see this thread as being in a box, defining itself as being limited to items, and I believe the washer and dryer were used as an example, so he could illustrate words that made it more in the here and now, rather than something you vaguely wish for. I think the techniques, including a need to learn caution or how to not bring anything in that could harm others, but the best way, and a variety of examples or discussions hopefully about some personal things, spiritual growth, and positive timeline changes for the world.

An example for me would be two disasters that I think are possible, and one has been on my mind. Just having it on my mind worries me because I don't want to pull it either, but we need to be aware nonetheless. The first is the idea of an all out nuclear war that will end all life down to the bacteria in the northern hemisphere and has popped up as a possibility numerously, including in George Green's work. The one that I've seen and don't want to pull is massive tsumani's hopefully not related to a planet x since I really don't want to think about that. But now, suddenly the thick and supposedly not endangered ice in the antarctic is falling apart and scientist are saying it may send sheets into the ocean (possibly this summer) which may swamp the world with tidal waves. Well, many nations seem to be fighting for the south pole including the Chinese, and the nazis that weren't given cushy jobs in NASA and other organizations via Project Paperclip went there too. I think its all a manmade disaster that could be a really bad one.

We need to learn, especially those of us who don't make much headway with positive images, how to do this right.
When I was younger and I tried journal writing and had a really good book called the "way of the mystic" by betty something, I ended up moving somewhere I didn't want to move and my kids were in danger there. So its best to learn the right way to be positive that will help.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I do not care how others precieve me by my posts. When I post what you see is what I am. What is rude to some is not rude to others.

I don't play politics trying to make everyone happy or to make them like me. They either like me, hate me or I just don't matter.

When its something I feel strongly about you will see the lion come out in me especially when I know the person that has brought that lion out has the knowledge of how to of done it right but they rushed in what they were doing.

Do not get me wrong Seeker is a good teacher. Seeker knows everything I put in my first post. He just rushed in his desire to help others. Many people don't post..they don't ask questions they just get the basic first how to and experiment on their own. What Seeker is trying to teach you is very real. To some of us it's so real it's makes us have to analyze even the smallest of thoughts.

This thread should come with a warning label stating that what you think a blessing today may turn into tomorrows nightmare.

Also give up hate if you plan on learning this. Learn when you are angry to focus on what makes you angry..not the person that made you angry.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can vouch for the power of thought. I see my thoughts reflected everywhere. The world's made of them. They mesh together from different people and create new experiences. We influence each others little realities with them. It still amazes me to see it in action. If only more people paid attention to their thoughts and their relation to the external world, they would notice it too.

Put thoughts into words in your mind... have conversations within, and I guarantee you'll experience a little 'deja vu'. At first it's easy to pass off, until everything is deja vu. That's when you wake up inside the dream and say "holy #, I created this mess?!".

Pay attention to your thoughts and train your subconscious properly. It doesn't know what's good or bad, just what you focus on the most. It experiences time nonlinearly too. Once you realize that it opens up even more possibilities.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Napayshni, in order to bring some order out of this chaos the first step was to direct attention and perhaps get fellow travelers to notice exactly that, that the very thoughts they so carelessly and frivoulously toss out do affect reality directly and yes they are helping to create this chaotic and unpredictable mess;

the example in the OP was just that, a small example that many just beginning to look can relate to asan eye opener, not a goad or lure to entice them in to wantonly running amok; the majority here that will read and take notice will perhaps research and delve deeper into these concepts in order to further their knowledge but also to help open a new path of realization as they progress up the ladder; it is doubtful tho not unlikely that there will be one or sevral that will continue thru ingrained self service to create chaos with no thought whatsoever for any conscequences to themselves or to others; but that is indeed already the situation and correcting this has to have a starting point;

trying to incorporate all the ramifications and the myraid aspects of good and bad inherent in normal natural thought would require an OP that will fill several pages of the thread and turn away quite a few needlessly that will ultimately benefit the most and do the most to promote a more positive mindset amongst those here already starting down the path of released ego and devoted service to others.

your viewpoint has and will always be welcomed as will all who choose to either share or challenge the OP; but working together to achieve happiness and peace for all is the goal, not conflict and disorder due to disagreements over proper procedure or protocol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join