It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REFRESHER on why FOX is NOT a reputable news source!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Brilliant find, mm....of Rupert (aarrgh!) Murdoch actually telling the truth....guessing he figured it was C-SPAN, and no one would be watching, hmmm?

I am surprised, dismayed and disenchanted that many have 'bashed' the "OutFoxed" documentary....(likely without even having watched it....just parroting what they've heard from others)....

That Docu is perhaps too long for "short attention span theatre"? Well, I think one only has to see the first few minutes, and read the extent of the (aarrgh!) Murdoch, erm....(aarrgh!) Global reach to see the danger of having so much power in one man's control.

It occured to me....why the name 'fox'. Do Australians have the same 'fox guarding the henhouse' fables/analogies as we do here in the USA?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Brilliant find, mm....of Rupert (aarrgh!) Murdoch actually telling the truth....guessing he figured it was C-SPAN, and no one would be watching, hmmm?

I am surprised, dismayed and disenchanted that many have 'bashed' the "OutFoxed" documentary....(likely without even having watched it....just parroting what they've heard from others)....

That Docu is perhaps too long for "short attention span theatre"? Well, I think one only has to see the first few minutes, and read the extent of the (aarrgh!) Murdoch, erm....(aarrgh!) Global reach to see the danger of having so much power in one man's control.

It occured to me....why the name 'fox'. Do Australians have the same 'fox guarding the henhouse' fables/analogies as we do here in the USA?

Ya that doc. is pretty awesome... I liked the section where I learned how to
inject opinion into the delivering of information -

LOOK/// imagine Hanities voice

"Some would say the unpatriotic, terrorist loving, Anti America thread on a popular
conspiracy website had some valid points concerning the validity of FOX's credibility..."

DID YOU SEE???

I did a FOX

Anyhow its 2 bad that people are not more interested in what is going into their heads.
:sad:

Imagine what people would eat if they were as disinterested in regards to what they put in their mouths???

"HEY" - "Watch the litter box honey,,,, he's looking at it again....."

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

EXACTLY!!!

"Some would say..." [insert inflammatory text here]

'Yada, yada, yada....'some would say'....yada, yada yada....make Talking Point [here].

[interject] 'politely' to your co-host....and emphasize the 'Talking Point' by repeating it....co-host nods in agreement, perhaps utters some purr or other intelligible grunt of response....'CUT' to commercial, some self-contratulation, a few tasty treats thrown to you by the on-set Producers/Handlers....then, it's "4-3-shhh"....and back On Air to giggle at the Democrats, and then instantly change those smiles into 'serious looks' as you decry the latest 'invented' "OUTRAGE"!!!!!!

Oh, this has been done so many times.....the 'barkers' of the circus.....the 'RainMakers' in the DustBowl....the 'snake oil salesmen'.....Granny on "The Beverly Hillbillies"....

Best example: from the musical 'Chicago'. The number? "Razzle-Dazzle 'em".

*EDIT*...because comedy is hard to write....(that's why I don't work for "Fox News"!)...ba dum-bump!!!

Barnum-Bailey --- entertainers. 'RainMakers' --- users. Granny --- well, satirical sterotype....OK, entertainer.....

"News" shows that are really a masquerade for 'propoganda'....this is vile beyond reproach. Certainly, biases exist everywhere....ATS is a fine example....BUT there are (were) basic journalistic axioms that should not be crossed....and the 'Empire of the Murdoch' blurs those ethical boundaries to asuch an extent that it requires constant supervision....and THAT is a crying shame.....

[edit on 4/17/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why Courderoy?reply to post by weedwhacker

One More.

Didn't they 'outlaw' Fox hunting in Europe?

Isn't that an ancient tradition?

Even the Royal family does it.

I know I do.

I only hunt what I eat.

It's time for me to live off the lard on the 'Land'.

It seems the 'people' have found their own Shephards.

Wow, what a show huh?

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

Take Care folks.

Yellow what?

No good Ole boy.

C.C. said it well. Se Serrer la Main.

My name? What's yours? Really?

What's this all about?

Why Corduroy?

He seems to be on a role.

One more.

As 'we' walk down the vally of Death, we fear no .....

Did we see none neither?

Good Day.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
mental all you seem to do always is attack fox news. can you also make a topic on CNN and msnbc and the liberal "truths" they spread around? thanks mr. "fair and balanced"

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

That is my current mindset and question:

Why don't someone create a like thread, accordingly, more thought out than this one basically entitled:

"REFRESHER on why Liberal left media sources are NOT reputable news sources!"

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
reply to post by Swatman

That is my current mindset and question:

Why don't someone create a like thread, accordingly, more thought out than this one basically entitled:

"REFRESHER on why Liberal left media sources are NOT reputable news sources!"

because that would hurt their uber left wing agenda of putting down the opposition.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Is it just me or does anyone else have a little voice in their head going "rosebud, rosebud" whenever they hear Rupert speak?

We need a contemporary Orson Welles to Citizen Murdoch.

[edit on 4/17/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Sometimes the ancients say it better.

The .... works in 'mysterious' ways.

There's no 'word' for what I'm trying to say.

"On Love and Dragons"

It's a strange world.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Sometimes the ancients say it better.

The .... works in 'mysterious' ways.

There's no 'word' for what I'm trying to say.

So long as we have a common understanding, I suppose we can invent an arbitrary string of syllables to represent it.

Stephen King - Needful Things

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
mental all you seem to do always is attack fox news. can you also make a topic on CNN and msnbc and the liberal "truths" they spread around? thanks mr. "fair and balanced"

AS I said in the OP feel free to make an entire thread about the Liberal media here on ATS. I think you would have lots of support considering the nasty u2u's I have received.

Go for it...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust Fox to describe the weather outside if there were some way the far-right could gain political ground depending on whether it was raining or sunny.

These people make Pravda look like some 8-year-old telling a fib about who drew on the kitchen walls....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why is Fox's sister network in the UK, SKY News, so good?! It always wins the award for best news network, even voted better than BBC by the News Media industry. And I agree - I used to watch it all the time (I've since moved to Canada) as it was/is very unbiased. Why is Fox so different? And why is such a phoney news network allowed to operate at all? Just boggles the mind and feeds into the comedic reputation of the American news media.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
[edit on 1-4-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Our little friend yields BIG GOVERNMENT and then defends against big government-

Truly amazing set up!

One would say this is a continuation of control regardless of the stated agenda.

From Patriot Act to Constitution, serves as a living example which coined the phrase

Oxymoron

at least the lingo is consistent!

Gawd Bless Amewika!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
yup

10 - 4

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Awesome

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hi
welcome to this forum sites.Here you can find lots of information related your questions.
You want to solve your question, I think you consult first you teacher then your friends.
They can give you better solution.
-----------------
Struts2 Jquery

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The reason why I suggested that YOU start a MSNBC thread was because you seem so gosh darn vigilant this morning and I just know you'd love to expose MSNBC for the corrupt organization it is .... being the fair and balanced person that you are and all.

tell me something and be honest. When I read ATS and see people like you claim that MSNBC is worse than fox but you never prove it, you ask other people to prove it for you, do you think that seems convincing? No, MSNBC is not nearly as bad as FOX. I look forward to your thread showing me how wrong I am. Until then, why keep repeating nonsense you can never back up? Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join