It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a experiment i want to try

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
ok i think this is the right thread seeing that it has something to do with thought therefore the mind anyway here is what i want people to do if you believe in aliens or not you can still participate i need as much people as possible ok here is what to do

for 1 week i want everyone who is going to participate to think that reptilians are going to reveal themselves within april-may

and if this works i want to try this experiment again
i also need skeptics to not think that this is not possible other wise those skeptics might upset thee experiment

PS.anyone may join

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Might want to use proper grammar in your thread title if people are going to join your experiment

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
true but im not good at grammar and i also forgot
not to fond of grammar either

hope this this experiment turns out the way it should

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
How about just Aliens instead of reptilians? Why is it always reptilians...why do people even think they have the slightest idea about how Aliens may look? Sure...a lot of people claim to have seen them...and you could sort of draw some conclusions from that...but it wouldn't be reptilians...

[edit on 17/4/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

I'm sorry but your experiment is doomed to failure. No one is going to by default say they are wrong. Especially those that label themselves with the label "skeptic".

new topics

top topics

join