It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there secret chambers in the Great Pyramid - how likely?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

I've read several books by a variety of authors, on the mysteries of and possible origins of the pyramids. What still intriuges me is the sub-terranean passageway that results in a dead end under the great pyramid!.

What was that built for? I'm convinced there's a lot more to the whole Giza complex that we've been led to believe or is yet to be discovered.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery

Originally posted by rapunzel222
aliens probably. i dont know.

check out the race of elongated heads - i think there have been some posts on them on this forum.

or maybe evd was right, and there are alien artifacts lying around - flying saucers or something. ??? who knows. im sure if there was, it would be 'above top secret' and we probly wouldnt be told.

but again. i dont know.

As far as I know that's a fluke. The "annunaki-skulls" were self made, and due to a whole row of very painful streching procedures. Skulls like this were found all around the world.

okay; whatever.
the more you read about the elongated skulls the more interested u may find yourself.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Logicalview, the Giza Pyramids were supposedly built over the major 4th dimensional energy nodes of the earth according to many mystical sources. The book "The Ancient Secret Of The flower Of Life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek has the most info on this subject that I've read. How much of it is fact, I don't know.

Here's a great article talking about the labyrinth under the Giza Plateau
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.akasha.de...

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Melchizedek is a bit of a fantasist. He's been making unsubstantiated claims for years. His 'labyrinth' can only exist in one of his other dimensions...i.e. his healthy imagination. Centuries of exploration, drilling, geophys, historical records, satellite imaging and even dynamite have failed to find an extensive labyrinth.

People are quick to dismiss any results from Hawass' endeavors, but the area has been extensively searched by Persian Generals and Napoleonic soldiers/looters.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey Genius, you obviously failed to look at the second link because it shows the photos of some of the labyrinth. It's also been shown on a tv special, Hawass showed the Osiris tomb.
I can't say I agree with everything in Melchizedek's books but I still love and recommend them.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
There is only 1 small chamber with secrets.
It is the coffin chamber, which holds a resonance frequency of 440 hertz.
englishqabalah.blogspot.com...

On above link:
HORUS= 440 = Crowley = Knowledge = Winged Globe = Secret Word = Kundalini

[edit on 2-8-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I believe that the pyramids hide a lot of secrets.

I think that if we could uncover those secrets, we might get a clue about aliens.

I am sure there are secret rooms and passages.

And I am sure that the secret lies under the Sphinx (which looks as if it is hiding a secret).

These are my instinctive feelings.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
Hey Genius, you obviously failed to look at the second link because it shows the photos of some of the labyrinth. It's also been shown on a tv special, Hawass showed the Osiris tomb.
I can't say I agree with everything in Melchizedek's books but I still recommend them.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Sargoth]

Whist I appreciate the compliment, genius is too much. Your first link is fairly explicit...jeez...what was it called? "The underground labyrinth of Egypt" Beneath the title is an illustration of a huge cavern with a UFO gunship so why take it seriously?

Other than Melchizedeks private communications with the angels (I understand he can put me in touch for a few dollars? Tempting....), he takes bits and pieces of history and rolls them into something approaching 'reality.' There isn't an 'Osiris Tomb'...there's an Osiris Shaft. There isn't a labyrinth in the sense your link implies. Herodotus was describing the temple complex at Hawarra.

Melchizedek's books might well be exciting page turners that literally expand your consciousness and raise your vibration, like, totally. His adventures...living in whales, flying around in a Sirian spaceship and traveling in the Pleiades's sounds fascinating. Personally, I think he's a lying wacko that's making a bunch of money from the trust decent people put into him. Here's a little quote that highlights his capacity for enlightenment...

While in Vancouver, my wife and I decided we wanted to know about meditation, so we started studying with a Hindu teacher who lived in the area. We were very serious in wanting to understand what meditation was about. We had made white silk robes with hoods and were very serious about this new endeavor we had begun.
Talking to Angels

Well ****! I'll have to borrow my girlfriend's bathrobe, it's white with a hood too. Apparently enlightenment is all about what clothes you wear...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
You still didn't look at the second link. Scroll down tho the bottom to see the Sarcophagus. There is an "Osiris Tomb"

Here it is again.
www.akasha.de...

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see".

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I have read your link..more than once if that's reassuring in any way. The link calls the 'Osiris shaft' the 'Osiris tomb.'

The Osiris Shaft

The Mysterious Osiris Shaft of Giza

On Thursday, June 9th, 2009, we will begin the work of sending the new robot into the tunnel in the hope of finding out where it leads. Hopefully, we will be able to find out why it was carved out of the rock so deep underground. Solving this mystery will truly be an amazing adventure, and I hope that you will enjoy learning the answer to the secret of the Osiris shaft along with me and my team!
Hawass' Blog

So now we're agreed and shared our links (using precautions naturally), how does the Osiris shaft relate to the node of 4th dimensional energy?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you are saying. The sarcophagus makes it a tomb. I don't know if it was truly Osiris's or not, I doubt it, but that's what they are calling it. I didn't read if a mummy was found or not. So you agree it's a tomb but you just prefer to call it a shaft? That doesn't make much sense unless you're one of those people who just can't admit when they're wrong.
I've read many sources saying the G. Pyramid is on the major grid point of 4th dimensional energies. I don't know how it can be proved, and I'm not saying I know it to be fact, so you either believe it or not. It doesn't relate to the tomb as far as I know. So do you still deny the labyrinth or tunnels under the G. plateau?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Here's another site that explores secret chambers etc.
www.larryhunter.com...

thehiddenrecords.com...

www.towers-online.co.uk...

www.akasha.de...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I believe there are many chambers and a huge bldg. under the Giza plateau. The underground city or whatever you want to call it, was abandoned and is probably flooded.

You cite Drunvalo the Mystic as supporting evidence for this claim and then offer a link that shows a UFO gunship in a cavern beneath Giza? To the outside observer your sources would seem bizarre. Is Drunvalo the Mystic cited in any reference books. Do the information plaques beside any Ancient Egyptian museum pieces have Drunvalo's considered thoughts on their origins? Why not?

There are 100s of people who have studied Egyptian religion and mythology, field trips to Cairo and Thebes, read hieroglyphs etc. Have any of them consulted Drunvalo and asked him what Thoth can tell them? Why not?

If you choose to accept his claims that Thoth speaks to him, he's traveled the Orion Nebula, lived in the Pleiades and was brought here by spaceship...that's your choice. I raise his credibility because you use him as a source for the idea of a lost sunken city.

The only guys calling it 'Osiris Tomb' are the guys on your 4th dimensional portal 'imaginative' links. The guys that get to invest discoveries with a name (the discoverers, patrons etc) have called it 'Osiris Shaft.' The links from touregypt and Hawass' blog are clearly calling it 'Osiris Shaft.'

Your idea of a labyrinth is part of your 'sunken city/4th portal' scenario. There isn't one. The 'labyrinth' your first link (UFO Gunship) quoted, used Herodotus' description of a labyrinth. I provided a link to explain he was describing the temple complex at Hawarra.

You've now re-edited your posts and toned down your argument to simply 'labyrinth or tunnels under G Plateau.' Are there tunnels under Giza...of course there are. Part of a sunken city? No. Is there a labyrinth under Giza? None that we know of and certainly not the kind suggested in your links or beliefs. Are there any UFO Gunships under there? I doubt it. Has Drunvalo traveled galaxies and spoken to the Gods? We'll agree to disagree there

Larry Hunter? You're joking right?
The famous 'Hall of Records' is lurking somewhere in your understanding of Ancient Egypt, right? Alien technology? Lost advanced civilization? They're nice ideas and I used to believe in them too.

I still believe that members should be polite to each other...you've been less than polite...what would your mother think? You bring shame upon your family

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I simply cited Melchizedek because his books contain the most info. on the subject that I've read. As I said, I don't claim all his material is 100% fact. His books and work are highly subjective and are his experiences and opinions. I don't think he has ever represented himself as a scholar. This is not an argument about Drunvalo. I wasn't trying to be argumentative or impolite. I was trying to respond to your errors. The video clearly shows Zahi Hawass calling it the "Osiris Tomb" from the 1999 special which I saw at the time. You can't get more official than that, but let me guess, you didn't watch it. Melchizedek never mentioned it, so why do you keep bringing it back to him? I don't understand why you insist on calling it a shaft, when there are photos of the sarcophagus, with Zahi himself calling it the "Osiris Tomb". I don't think it really is Osiris's tomb but it is someone's tomb. Your problem is you are too lazy to look at and examine any material that doesn't fit your beliefs. Your just making yourself look more and more foolish. Ok you don't like the word labyrinth, but there are enough tunnels under Giza that could be described as a labyrinth. It's not the other one south of Cairo, I get that. Your certainly entitled to your opinions on the city under Giza, but I stand by the article. It's a good one and I don't think any UFO gunship was mentioned so that has nothing to do with anything. It's just a poorly chosen drawing. You might trying reading it before putting it down, or misrepresenting it.

Here's the article again for new comers
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Larry Hunter has been studying and working around Giza for many years. He knows his shi_.
www.larryhunter.com...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Here's my last reply. You're simply re-editing posts and using insults to gain a response. It's called trolling. You haven't made an assertion other than...

I believe there are many chambers and a huge bldg. under the Giza plateau. The underground city or whatever you want to call it, was abandoned and is probably flooded. There is much info. on it in Drunvalo Melchizedek's 2 books.

I explained that the idea's popular, but unsupported by evidence. I pointed out that Melchizedec has a credibility problem and added that people have been looking for hidden chambers etc at Giza for centuries. All credible information and easy to source.

Hey Genius, you obviously failed to look at the second link because it shows the photos of some of the labyrinth.

I explained that the 'labyrinth' described in the link was Herodotus' account of the temple complex at Hawarra. The link you insist on reposting and claiming has been unread is misleading. It's inaccurate. It's claim of a labyrinth isn't as simple as 'underground tunnels.' You edited a post to change your description. At least have the courage of your original convictions...why water them down and then add insults? I hope your mother never finds out! What will the neighbors think?

The Labyrinth contained 1500 rooms and an equal number of underground chambers that the Greek historian was not permitted to inspect, according to Labyrinth priests, "the passages were baffling and intricate", designed to provide safety for the numerous scrolls they said were hidden in subterranean apartments.

Many ancient writers supported Herodotus' record of underground passages connecting major pyramids, and their evidence casts doubt on the reliability of traditionally presented Egyptian history. Crantor (300 BC) stated that there were certain underground pillars in Egypt that contained a written stone record of pre-history , and they lined access ways connecting the pyramids.

The popular supposition that the Sphinx is the true portal of the Great Pyramid has survived with surprising tenacity. That belief was substantiated by 100-year-old plans prepared by Masonic and Rosicrucian initiates, showing the Sphinx was the ornament surmounting a hall that communicated with all Pyramids by radiating underground passages.

The expedition carried down generators and inflatable rafts and travelled along an underground river that led to a lake one kilometer wide. On the shores of the lake nestles the city, and permanent lighting is provided by large crystalline balls set into the cavern walls and ceiling. A second entry to the city is found in stairs leading up to the basement of the Coptic Church in old Cairo (Babylon). Drawing from narratives of people "living in the Earth" given in the books of Genesis, Jasher and Enoch, it is possible that the city was originally called Gigal.

These extracts are making the claim you originally supported that there is a city beneath Giza. A 1km lake with extant lighting and connected by tunnels to pyramids and Cairo? So where is it? Where is the evidence? That's why I criticized Drunvalo as a credible source. All the sources you provide are in the hope of suggesting that this underground city exists.

The second link you insist on re-posting is equally spurious. I provided two links to the Osiris Shaft A & Osiris Shaft B that contain genuine archaeological data and images taken in context. Still you insist that your link is credible...

Having been guided by the non-local time reverse Andromedian Atum-Ptah in December 1997, with 33 dedicated Unity Units, to align the Djed Spine Nile grid, to the Celestial Nile of the Milky Way, to non-local Universal Unified Man, Ptah instigated the requirement for our return. This time during the last Time Gate that links in fractal resonance to 2010, during early February.

After a short meditative beckoning to the non-local time reverse intelligences, I took the next step. In okay light condition, at the far North side, there were two metal ladders going down and the well equipment. These were emerged in darkness.

The guy's a fruity nutbar. I provide credible sources from people that have studied Egypt for decades. Their pages offer references and/or information that can be cross-checked. You bring a guy (Drunvalo) that's traveled the galaxy and knows Thoth and another guy that speaks in a language known as WTF? 'non-local time reverse intelligences?' It's meaningless babble. You throw in Larry Hunter as another 'credible' source and guess what? He isn't a credible source. He's got the same taste in credible sources as you. He cites Edgar Cayce and Hoagland! Another self-professed mystic and a guy that's so wrong he claims NASA airbrush images because they're embarrassed to admit he's right. None of which bothers you in any way that I can recognize.

Nothing you have provided demonstrates the existence of a 'sunken city.' The Osiris Shaft (tomb if you prefer) isn't a labyrinth or a city. The complex at Hawarra isn't either. Cayce, Hoagland, Melchizedec, Hunter, Blavatsky, Bushby and all the others guilty by association to your links are not credible sources for archaeological evidence in Egypt.

Feel free to be insulting in your reply because unless you offer anything more substantial than re-edited posts and fringe nonsense you get the luxury of the final word. Bear in mind, however, that your mother is probably already disappointed in your behavior already

No hard feelings Sargoth. If we cross paths on another thread, the slate's clean...unless you make a 'yo mamma' joke

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's been a delight proving you wrong! I won't hold a grudge because you still haven't admitted you were wrong. That's just the type of guy you are. Your attempts at diversion are obvious. I haven't changed any of my convictions. I still believe there is a vast underground system of tunnels and chambers, call it a city, bldg., or whatever under Giza. Larry Hunter has tried his best to document it as well as others through out history, but your hero Zahi Hawass stops anyone that finds something. Probably so he can go in and take any treasures for himself first. Then much later he'll pretend to go in for the first time. If you think he's on the up and up, you are hopelessly naive. You are so typical of orthodox blowhards who shout "where's the evidence" then when you give some they won't read it. If you only trust Gov. sources, then you will never learn truth or solve mysteries. Can't you realize it's in their financial interest to never solve anything archaeological, medical or otherwise. They will continue to milk their cash cow forever if allowed.
I didn't say Melchizedek was the best source for the city under Giza. Larry Hunter would be a more tangible source, and Wayne Herschel of thehiddenrecords.com has fantastic info. But of course you wouldn't know that because you've never read that type of material. So stop trying to act as if you believe in science and follow scientific principles. A true scientist doesn't ignore evidence, they investigate all evidence with an open mind. And BTW Richard Hoagland is a great source of info. I have the utmost respect for him. He's right about NASA. They do purposely blurr and doctor photos etc.

These videos prove IMO how NASA doctors evidence.
www.fourwinds10.com...

thehiddenrecords.com...

www.enterprisemission.com...

www.bethcoleman.net...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Here is a pretty cool video www.youtube.com...
not the one i was looking for tho..the one i saw a while back is supposed to be un-edited from when they actually went up the shft..i will see if i can find it...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Wayne Herschel 'The armchair archaeologist' dosen't command any creditability........

.Read the FREE e.book on the ATS Aliens and UFO's site called "The TRUE Story behind

The Hoax Heard Round the World"

..................................................................OR...................................................

Visit the thread on the Hoax site " Alleged NASA affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence'

signal from nearby stars

..................................198 pages

..................................3941 posts

..................................9 months research........................Very Interesting

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Related to underground infrastructure at Giza...

Here is what Herodotus had to say when he ventured under. According to him, there is even another pyramid under the surface.

There I saw twelve palaces regularly disposed, which had communication with each other, interspersed with terraces and arranged around twelve halls. It is hard to believe they are the work of man, The walls are covered with carved figures, and each court is exquisitely built of white marble and surrounded by a colonnade. Near the corner where the labyrinth ends, there is a pyramid, two hundred and forty feet in height, with great carved figures of animals on it and an underground passage by which it can be entered. I was told very credibly that underground chambers and passages connected this pyramid with the pyramids at Memphis.

As far as the possibility of this existing... given how fvcking incredible & mysterious the Great pyramids are, I would not doubt that there is something underneath. If they can build those pyramids, then whoever did them can build anything.

edit on 24-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join