It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Jumping Alien Video.. who is it ? case solved(cgi Hoax)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
anybody know what this video of a Jumping Alien is all about ?

looks like a ufo in the beginning and then camera man goes to nightvision and spots a humanoid looking creature. the creature see's the camera man and then Jumps over the fence Kangaroo like. weird

can someone translate what Maussan is saying ?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Im sorry, but to my eyes that part with the humanoid looks CGI.

As for the craft in the sky, that looks plausible.

Im not too sure, sorry.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XeonSky

no sorry's needed XeonSky

it certainly looks cgi ...ish, but i am no expert on that stuff.

i am trying to find out who is the author of the video and has it been debunked ? i mean debunked with more than just people saying fake.

need someone to translate also. thanks for the reply

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh my god that was incredibly funny that alien would have had to jump about 600 meters. This is the problem with ever proving aliens exist. Everytime people spread this kinda stuff on the internet it make it harder to even discuss valid cases.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

yes it's a pretty funny video

here is another version i found. it looks like someone is filming the same footage on a tv screen and you don't see the nightvision green color in this clip. i am a little confused on the ufo part now, could it be a reflection on the tv from the video camera light ? i have no clue at this point.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I dabble in 3D animation and the leap is most certainly a very bad CGI arc, it looks clumsy, the perspective is way off and the alien clearly moves like a CGI actor.

This is the kind of crap that ruins genuine UFO interest because it perpetuates hoaxes and disinformation.

Not that I am too worried, Aliens do exist, look at us... we are aliens.

Go figure.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A little idea of what the anchorman says:

The anchorman explains how the object goes behind the tree and stuff like that and how it dissapears really fast, then lol he starts speaking about the entity, right when the guy focuses on the ground, the anchor says that we can hear the entity's step sound (dont know what u call it).. then he goes on and says that the recorder goes around the entity and how the entity keeps looking at the dude and that the ET gets in some kind of state of alert, then this person decides to walk towards the alien and right when he does it, the alien jumps and that u can still see it far away when it's running.

After that he starts describing the alien, saying it has long legs and when he turns, he says that you can see something on his back but he doesnt know what it is.. Anyway he thinks the video is real and and he hopes to get more info about it. He says that there is no reason of thinking of it as fake, cuz nobody has ever asked anything for it and that they are the only show who has the video etc..

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yeah I'd bet my house in the creature being low-grade CGI.

The 'craft' is probably CGI too.

Watch the video again. He doesn't follow the craft with his camera. Sometimes he looks at the tree, and then down the road once the ship disappears. Oh, and there is a spaceman.

How convenient.

I call shenanigans on this one.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
And people wonder why the ufo phenomenon is a joke
. I thought mussaun was saying Aliens are fake but give me your videos because people will believe anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Original video by delirus42:

Chupacabra Sighting (composited in Blender)

It's a CGI made with Blender and Vodoo Camera tracker, Jamie Maussan tried to pass it as the real deal .

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Does jaime maussan even watch these videos before he puts them on his show?

" the alien makes a 80 turn the way we have seen birds make gets on guard then jumps away"

That's about all I heard,once jaime came on I stoped the video.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
not jaime maussan again, man i lost faith in this gay long time ago

to me any video released by jaime maussan is faked and has no credibility

i mean if i knew that this video is presented by him i wouldn't have watched it

sorry guys im sure its fake

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

thanks internos and good job on finding that

it was in the entertainment section and there is no doubt now that it is a cgi creation.

i wonder how Maussan got a hold of it ?...oh well it doesn't matter now since we know the truth. i changed the title of this thread to indicate this is not real...so there is no need for anyone to reply to this thread anymore..... let it die people

thanks again internos

top topics

join