It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insomia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Never thought there was actually UFO testimony available by anyone other then a liar or a schizophrenic. Yesterday I stumbled across video of Phil Schneider, it sparked off something and I haven't been able to stop researching various alternative topics. I am a grad school scientist and I have school demands that need my time. Does anyone have any advice on halting my curiosity for a few weeks at least?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroquick

It's possible that you had your awakening!
And although hard to calm at first, it will calm down over time. There is much for you to yet discover, and I encourage you to research and sit with such knowledge- and let it be up to you- what is your truth!

If you interested in a few great movies to help start you off....
Here are some great classics! To watch in order if you havent already seen them.

Loose Change- Regarding possible truths behind the 911 attacks

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Zeitgeist- Exploration of the Root of Christianity, Monitary Power and Government

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Excitotoxins: The Taste that Kills- truth behind MSG and Cancer

Google Video Link

2012 Enigma- quite possibly one of the deepest psychics perspective on all that is. One of my favorites---

Google Video Link

[edit on 16-4-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I've know about the origins of religion, etc, and the truth behind 911 for years. I was actually researching WTC with a very public Physics professor before he "retired". What I can't stop learning about is aliens and UFOs, I've known of paranormal occurrences, but I always been a carl sagan alienist. The ET thing is what seems to be causing me insomnia, does anyone have any more advice or do I just need to let it pass?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well im an abuductee and i call myself a semi-expert on the subject- whats going on? Do you think you might be remembering an experience???

PS watch my videos above if you havent seen 2012 enigma

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here is a video that I made of Ancient Artwork with UFO's and Alien images in them.... its very compelling that this would exist for a reason...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I cannot U2U until I have more than 20 posts. There are alot of things that I would like to talk about, but I do not think i'm ready to share them with everyone.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well i totally understand that. Feel free to message me when you can, id love to share my experiences with you if you'd like.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroquick

Funny you should say this man, I am new to all these alternative topics to been reading up on a lot of stuff for the last few months, I have always been a solid sleeper but since learning about some of this stuff I find it hard to get any solid sleep anymore.

I must say finding a Phil Schneider lecture as your intro to these things I must say you started at the top 'lol' as far as heavy hitters for conspiracies to he's one of the heaviest imo and one of my favs.

Do be carefull tho when researcing these topics in the interweb tho because theres a lot of crapola out there and you will have to weed out the crap from the tangable (logical thinking does most of this)

Oh and surf ATS a lot of pep on here that realy know there stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Maybe subconsciously you feel guilty that you considered all this goobydabble before and now your trying to make up for it. So take it out of your subconscious and know that you'll have plenty of time to do all the research you want, theres no need for rush.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
About six years ago, when I was rather rudely awakened, I experienced insomnia as well. My advice is to accept it as best you can and start some sort of method to learn meditation. I was directed toward qigong by a series of "spam" emails to my work account. I worked in an embassy then on a high secure section so the chance of specifically my email getting onto their mailing list was rather unlikely.

And that's another thing: Start watching for signs. They are always there but maybe more so when you're first awakened. Put nothing down to coincidence. If you get two (or more) of the same thing in a short period of time, it's a sign.

This is not a short process. I've been at it for years and still consider myself a novice, though I know that's not at all the case. It's all just sometimes very hard to accept but it has to be done. There are no shortcuts. Of course, you can always go "back to sleep" but that would be ill-advised, I suspect.

join