It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I for a long time did not believe in UFO's, Aliens and that sort of deal because I had never seen it in real life and pictures and stories could be fraudalent.

Two days ago I had an experience that now made me a complete believer of life beyond earth.

I was at my ranch house in South Texas, about 50 miles out of Laredo (closest town). It was about 10:30 in the morning and I had just walked outside for my morning cigarette when I noticed a very unordinary object in the sky. It was very bright the sun was out, no clouds so I had a perfect view of it. It first appeared like a dot and I thought nothing of it, but then it got closer and I could see a disc shape forming out of it as it got nearer. It got close enough to where I could see that it was very smooth around its edges. I remembered I had a camera in my truck, I grabbed it and took a couple of shots of it. About 10-15 seconds after I took the pictures at a rapid rate it just went straight up and I lost it preety quick.

In 17 years I have yet to see an airplane fly around my ranch area. There is a border patrol helicopter that flys around the area every now and then but I know what a helicopter looks like and sounds like and it wasnt one.

There was no noise, and a helicopter or plane at the distance it was would have had some noise coming from it. I heard nothing.

I took the roll of pictures to be made into a CD so I will have the pictures up here as soon as possible.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Very very interesting.

I am looking forward to those pics.

I'm sure others are as well.

spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sweet! Can't wait to take a look at those

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A fellow Texan! Welcome to ATS!

We read about sightings all of the time, but the stories are rarely accompanied with pictures. You had your thinking cap on!
Let's just hope the pictures turn out somewhat clear.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see the pictures. Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It won't surprise me if the 'developing service' retains them for 'review'.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nice
Can't wait to see the pictures,
Welcome to ATS

Edit: A second thought, AMAZING! Hurry up with pictures

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Excellent story,and quick thinking to snap off those pics.Hopefully they develope out well.Thanks for sharing your encounter,so often people are afraid to out of thinking they'll be ridiculed or no one will believe them.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey Dontbeafraid i'm from South Texas also.What's your town's name?U2U me if ya don't wanna post it here.Lookin' fowards to the pics.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
those pics should be really good. Please post them as soon as they develop. Have you seen it again since the time you took pictures?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
For anyone wanting to see pics, there's a lot of them here.

There's discs, orbs, spheres, cigar shapes, triangular craft, pretty much all the common types of sightings.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well we are still waiting� Very excited about those pictures and your story

new topics

top topics

join