It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RP supporter: Support HR 1207, "Don't listen to the MSM" on Glenn Beck today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

When i seen this on tv...i just thought it was awesome.

The guy blasts the MSM and the federal reserve...and fox news.

I love live television!

The tea parties did originate from RP as many of you have posted here....it's both a good and bad thing IMO.

I don't like that others (Republicans) are trying to steal this away...but it's also getting the word out as well and many of the people out there are not in line with Sean Hannity's neo conservative stances.

I applaud this man!

[edit on 16-4-2009 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
wanted to add this video as well..it shows a bit of how the movement was really started by libertarians...

[edit on 16-4-2009 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What is all the outrage with this supposed plot that the Republicans are trying to steal the glory away from RP supporters? If RP supporters had such a good idea to begin with, why didn't they make hay while the sun shone?

I don't see the tea parties as a Republican effort. I see them as an American movement. The only thing glaringly absent from the tea parties was any Democrat support. But that is not surprising since they are so tightly joined at Barry-O and Nancy's hip to raise taxes on all Americans.

Tea parties a'la Ron Paul philosophy are not a libertarian idea. Ron Paul is a registered Republican. He cannot say one thing and be another.

join