It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

southpark in its infinite wisdom just summed up half the topics on aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well maybe not half but this was by far one of the best episodes ever. Season 13 episode 6 "pinewood derby".

In it stan and his father discover warp speed with materials from the LHC. Then aliens come and well dont want to ruin it but I will say it involved a federation of planets and species.

I think many would thoroughly enjoy this particular episode even if you are not a fan of soutpark at all

www.supernovatube.com...

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's making me jump through these hoops to play the video, I'd love to watch it, just got done watching a few others.

Didn't this episode air today?

Ok jumped through all the hoops, will post in about 21 minutes

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ha ha! That was a pretty good South Park episode. It sure beat the snot out of the last two. Still, I really enjoyed the one when Cartmen and Stan stole the boat and crashed it into the beaver damn and the water rushed out and everybody in South Park thought it was global warming and many people said, "It's George Bush's fault!"

Of course, Manbearpig will remain a classic forever.

I like how the creators of South Park have developed Randy's character. Remember the record poop episode? lol.

Meanwhile, not giving this week's episode plot away, I just wanted to say I l loved BabyFarkedMc.....whatever it was. lol.

"Stan, this is the last time we will have to lie."

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
One of the most boring and unfunny cartoons I have ever watched. But I hear if you watch South Park on a regular basis, that one finds it so funny they post to forums telling everyone else how good it was.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yea it was pretty cool how earth screwed themselves by being the selfish NWO bastards like they are! Im inspired by this and more tea party protests- maybe sheeple will begin to wake up now!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Yea it was pretty cool how earth screwed themselves by being the selfish NWO bastards like they are! Im inspired by this and more tea party protests- maybe sheeple will begin to wake up now!

It had so many levels to it. Like you said with its NWO references held together by a cell phone, then show casing earths greed and the basic concept of fiat faith based currency.

Very amusing.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Haha, the episode where cartmen gets AIDS was funnier.

But i really enjoyed this one. Thanks for linking me to it, I go through hulu, and I would of have to wait two months before seeing it online.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
says its the wrong file type and i cant play it
its working for everyone else? i really wanna see this one

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It was a pretty good Ep. I still the think The Ring was the funniest so far this season. But it is true how even as they all realized their mistakes they didn't care because of their greed and therefore were cast out from the universe for all time. I wonder if that mean's no more alien episodes

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Just don't tell them about the space money, and we can build water parks with it! The show still can put out some good episodes, and this season has been rather strong.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
nice episode ... I just watched ... very well made

everyone should watch it ... it shows how we are #ed up

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I liked how they blew up Finland when they were thinking about squealing to the aliens.

No offfence, Finland.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
LOL, That episode was GREAT. If someone is having a hard time viewing the show they can also go to www.southparkstudios.com... to view all current and previous episode.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
I liked how they blew up Finland when they were thinking about squealing to the aliens.

No offfence, Finland.

"Yeah, somebody better break the news to Norway, they were really close." - we Norwegians always love to be referenced to no matter what it is

I like South Park because they are very up to date on the subjects. I read that they produce the episodes the same week as they are being aired.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah, we got screwed. But by who? Was that suupsed to be our foreign minister or someone else? Our president is a redhead woman so I dont think it was her
Maybe the NWO has planted it's agents to our government

[edit on 16/4/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
omgg
i love south parkk ive watched it since i was 6 XD
i cant watch that episode till tomorrow night. Does it have those aliens from "cancled" when they were stoned, and honey and im laughing my head off thinking about it. I have the feeling this is just gonna turn into a thread about how amazing south park is

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I thought the image at the end however when they basically put the earth and the moon in a cube prison was very frightening.

For someone like me whos' passion is space exploration and the grander universe as whole, to have that be taken away is a choking/agoraphobic feeling.

Imagine if it was the case that all we could ever have is the earth and the moon, what would change in humanities psychology? Would many of the people who dont care about pollution change their tune? Would we view the earth differently? Or each other in another way?

I mean I personally think that when armstrong landed on the moon, in that instant our psychology changed as a species significantly. We now had it in our mind that we can forever expand and get many times more resources than the earth has to offer (other planets and moons in solar system at very least).

I do think that if we were to wake up and realize that the earth and moon are now all we could ever have. One of two things would happen. 1) Massive wars for resources, for population control, for dominance of the only thing humans could have (earth and moon). 2) A new unity and understanding that this planet is our only home and a need to nurture it.

What are your guys/girls thoughts?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just going to watch it.

Here is another place to view it.

www.xepisodes.com...

top topics

join