It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia UFO sighting, Photo + Koran mentions wormholes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
www.--.com...

Villagers in the area around the city of Sibu in the Malaysian State of Sarawak on the island of Borneo got a real surprise when they looked up into the sky on January 17 2009.
They noticed a slightly luminous, bright pink disc travelling across the sky. ‘We were standing in front of my home when I looked up and noticed something strange in the sky. At first we thought it might have been a meteor until we saw a second identical object move towards the first one’ Noted Mr Ong. ‘It was not flying in the manner of an airplane’.

Anyone know about the Koran mentioning Wormholes

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Pretty cool that is is not one but TWO identical pinkish objects in the sky.

The problem with wormholes and travel through them is that they exist in a 3 dimensional point in space....and if you recall the earth is constantly moving and rotating in space.

For something to pop out of a wormhole needs to be pretty advanced and somehow calculate the constantly changing rotation and motion of the earth over time to make a good jump in to come close to our planet.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The reference to worm holes in the Koran is taken as an interpertation thing. My version says ladders which come from heaven. Our modern way of thinking says "worm hole" but who knows what it was originally meant to symbolize.

new topics

join