It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Wave hits Alabama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

exactly, and there's enough info out there, just by doing a Google search for "weather modification", to prove that we've harnessed the power of the weather...

In 1970 Zbigniew Brzezinski published a book titled Between Two Ages. Brzezinski is one of the founding directors of the Trilateral Commission. In this book he said, "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised…Technology of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm."

twm.co.nz...

one could even perform a simple search right here on ATS and get enough proof of this, too...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I hope that when we die, all our questions get answered and we receive understanding of everything. If not, I'ma be really mad.

I'm surprised at how much I've learned & discovered since I've been on ATS. Great Op. S&F.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi GUT!

Thanks for the bump on this thread....for I have yet to hear of any other gravity wave hitting any other area that actually left the damage that this one did.

They are still, 2 years later....clean up that is still not done of the trees that fell down. I know of a house down the road from me that literally had over 50 trees in his yard that all completely fell over, totally up rooted. Fema was actually called in for it was considered a disaster zone.

Again, thanks for the bump!
LV

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join