It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyway possible to upload media directly from cell phone to ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello, i was wondering if i could post pictures directly from my cell phone to my ATS media page ... i was just wondering because I recently went to one of the tea parties and took pictures ... i'm sure others might be wondering this as well, just a thought

I couldn't find anything on here that was related to this.... any help would be great!

thanks

[edit on 15-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nah, what you can do though which is about as simple, is email the picture/video to your email, save them to your PC and post them on ATS Media.

In order to post cellphone movies, you'll need to find a 3g2 converter. I can help you do that

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You can take video and directly "stream" this to the web like a live broadcast of the football from your phone. To do this you need a special application - pm me to find out.

This video is then saved into your online account - and viewable in real time - you can also place settings in your account to have this video saved into your myspace, or youtube accounts - from there you can obviously link to abovetopsecret.

If you have images you wish to upload directly to ATS all you need do is use one of the many networking tools such as flicker and you can upload your images directly to your account - you can of course then directly link to these images from ATS.

You can link to the images from ATS from your phone, this require a mobile browser which most decent phones will have - such as opera mini, then go to ATS and create a thread, or post and link like you normally would.

I am currently looking into developing a camera which can directly link to your mobile phone va blue tooth and can be worn on your head concealed - the phone can then be streaming to the web with live images while the camera can not be seen by police. In this way protestors can record the activities of police without concern for their own safety - any activity which is recorded can not be confiscated as it is already uploaded and spread to multiple accounts -cool.

PM me for info on the software required.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been integrated with the Media Site or not, but in what used to be our MemCenter there is a page for mobile phone management that you can customize so that you can send pictures directly from cell phone to ATS.

Check this link

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
thanks for the link! i didn't know about that, the only downfall is, is that it starts a new thread with every pic?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Hmm, I didn't realize that. I guess that's a problem if you want to upload a whole bunch of photos of a single event. Where does it start the new threads; in which forum? You could u2u a moderator from that forum for advice, that might be the best way to get a practical solution.

new topics

top topics

join