It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fun way to destroy NYC and LA.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
(If you're not familiar with a V.L.S., google Vertical Box Launcher.)

Okay, this is the fun part. Take container ships and "hollow out" the middle and install about 400 Silkworm missiles. Sail them to all major US ports. On cue, launch the missiles. 95 km radius takes out major urban areas with assorted nasties, from conventional explosives to tactical nukes and dirty bombs, to biological and chemical weapons.

Completely possible or totally absurd?




posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla
 


You scare me. There is no such thing as a funny plane crash. I personally do not think there is any "fun" way to mass murder people, but to each their own I guess.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Gawdzilla
 


You scare me. There is no such thing as a funny plane crash. I personally do not think there is any "fun" way to mass murder people, but to each their own I guess.


"Fun" was rather sarcastic, I admit. But gallows humor is the specialty of veterans.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know this site is all about what-if's and theories, but are you trying to get us hounded by Feds? If you want to talk about those kind of scenarios, take it elsewhere. This isnt the place.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by djvexd]



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
I know this site is all about what-if's and theories, but are you trying to get hounded by Feds? If you want to do talk about those kind of scenarios, take it elsewhere.


Its a conspiracy forum, yes? This is the weapons area, yes? What's the problem. (And the "feds" won't bother me, they know better.)



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
He didn't say anything about plane crashes. He wanted to use container ships to deliver the payload.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Dude, somebody will be knocking on your door soon.

You have just been added to every government list with this post..

Keep us informed if you start seeing strange men following you around.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Haha, sorry but it seems to me you guys are a little paranoid. Unless this guy (the OP) has a crap ton of naval vessels and a crap ton of silkworm missiles, the government probably isn't going to be knocking at his door anytime soon, unless he misses the tax deadline today.


Peace.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
Haha, sorry but it seems to me you guys are a little paranoid. Unless this guy (the OP) has a crap ton of naval vessels and a crap ton of silkworm missiles, the government probably isn't going to be knocking at his door anytime soon, unless he misses the tax deadline today.


Peace.


Um, I thought "silkworm missile" was a dead give-away as to whom I thought would try such a stunt. Who makes them, again?

And I don't pay taxes, so none to file.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Please see a psychiatrist and discuss with him/her your ideas.

Or at least, a shrink.


Thank you.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
Please see a psychiatrist and discuss with him/her your ideas.

Or at least, a shrink.


Thank you.


Sheesh, such stress over a little old mass mayhem and destruction. Some people don't know how to have a good time.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Um, I thought "silkworm missile" was a dead give-away as to whom I thought would try such a stunt. Who makes them, again?
And I don't pay taxes, so none to file.


That would be the Chinese.



posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm rather against killing people, call me old fashioned.

But you don't have to kill people to make merry mayhem. Can't you do something more creative instead ?


Identify the rush hour traffic pinch points in your own city. You and a friend buy a couple of really cheap old cars. And just stop them in the middle of the road, get out & walk off. By the time the police arrive the traffic line will be miles long. Maximum amount of inconvenience with minimum expense, call it a green protest "for the environment" or something along those lines.

But don't kill people with Silkworm missiles, please, I'd rather prefer you didn't



posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Um, I thought "silkworm missile" was a dead give-away as to whom I thought would try such a stunt. Who makes them, again?
And I don't pay taxes, so none to file.


That would be the Chinese.


And who has lots of them? The North Koreans. 1/3 of the "Axis of Evil", IIRC.

And, for The Lass, "threat analysis" makes no consideration of the motivations of an attacker, unless it's a special case. Rather it looks at what the potential opponent might do if they decided to do something. It's called "preparedness".



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Gawdzilla
 


You scare me. There is no such thing as a funny plane crash. I personally do not think there is any "fun" way to mass murder people, but to each their own I guess.


Pff. I think it's hilarious!



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join