It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive police raids target Quebec, N.B. Hells Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Massive police raids target Quebec, N.B. Hells Angels

www.cbc.ca

A massive police operation targeted 156 people in early-morning raids on Wednesday aimed at disrupting suspected Hells Angels drug and gang activity in Quebec and New Brunswick.

The RCMP and Quebec provincial police said about 1,200 officers from several police forces were involved in 177 early-morning raids and search warrants, most of them in Quebec.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well it's nice to see the RCMP doing they're jobs for once

They do this every couple of years from what I've noticed. Raid a bunch of em', then lay low for a few years and let business get good again and strike them when they least expect it.

However the Hell's Angels have changed their tactics in recent years, instead of running around like a biker gang, they've turned to doctors and lawyers among others to do their dealing in order to keep things looking legitimate.

Very clever on their part, no so clever for them when they get caught and all these people flip on them.

Ohh well, just another day in Canada.

~Keeper

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

In Canada, if you happen to consume something illegal, chances are that whatever you are doing is related somehow to the Hells Angels.

My sister completely ruined her life with drugs, was a dealer.... for the Hell's Angels.

I hope your "affiliated friends" spend countless hours getting to know some of our larger, sexually deviant, and violent convicts as loving and intimate cell-mates.

Canada can only benefit from any busts that take place.

Hopefully your little cowardly "friends" will flip on their "Asian Gang" counterparts and put those little pukes in jail too. I hear they have very feminine features and will be quite popular in the joint.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh! Something happening in my neck of the woods. They probably didn't pay their cuts to the police. Anyway I'll ask my uncle if knows anything more.

top topics

join