It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The line under Points?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I always thought the more aquamarine your line is, the more right you are.

That always made sense to me for some reason.

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

The second line is always blue.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow, my first ATS "wedgie." It is no wonder my bar is so small and brown. I am really sorry I ever asked.

OK, next question.....................

How come sometimes when I squint real hard and look at the new member tools button I get the feeling I am leading a pack of huskies across the frozen arctic tundra? Mush little pupppies......Mush. I become Nanook of ATS.

Am I normal or abby-normal?

KK

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

How come sometimes when I squint real hard and look at the new member tools button I get the feeling I am leading a pack of huskies across the frozen arctic tundra? Mush little pupppies.....

New members tool button?

Why don't I have one of those? And...

Why do new members get their own button?

But, as far as your view...you know what they say:

If you're not out there leading the pack, the view gets awful boring in a real hurry!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Sorry JSO there is a "Members Tool" menu button and it is relatively new.
But you are once again just pulling my............leg.

Obviously as a "seasoned" member. ( I'm sure those are mostly highway miles.) You wouldn't have a "New Member" button.

Here is the line, I've yet to cross:

Toodles.....KK

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Dumb, dumb dumb dumb!

I can't believe that I didn't notice that they all had the same color second bar!!

Guess that conspiracy has been debunked!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Mercy sakes, what a lucky week I am having on the internet.

First I get the chance to become a millionaire by investing a few thousand piddly dollars to help a nice Nigerian family emigrate to US.

Then I get "punked" on ATS Info Forum. ( Thereby initiated into Inner-Circle.)

And now this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ebc4ba4a0d1.jpg[/atsimg]

I nearly jumped out of my chair when the flashing banner shouted more great news.

Wow, things just keep getting betterer and betterer.

"Wonder what the poor people are doing today?"

Lucky me.......Woohoo.........KK

[edit on 16-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Just checking to see what color the second line is...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Show off. I suffer from 2nd blue bar envy!

But, yes. Mods and members both have a blue line regardless of status or applause/post ratio. The colors only apply to the top bar.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by Keyhole

The second line is always blue.

Kind of like mine no?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

well whatever yellow means, your very very yellow in your posts!

Surely you meant to say "mellow", no?

You think the colour is a measure of emotion??? but mine is green...the colour of envy and jealousy, however it is also the colour of love, so thats OK.

I just meant you posted in the flavour of yellow seen as your bar was a full yellow one, I have no idea what yellow actually means.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OK Enough Already!
I'm starting to feel a little inadequate & self conscious about how small mine is

[edit on 16-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OK Enough Already!
I'm starting to feel a little inadequate & self conscious about how small mine is

[edit on 16-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

its not about the size its about how you use it. of course that is my excuse because mine is very little

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Since my rite of passage into the inner-sanctum of ATS is at hand and the mega points will soon be flowing, I have stumbled across another ATS oddity. This one perhaps the Holy Grail, The Mother Lode, The Grand Poobaa of Stimulus Packages.

I like to study things, take them apart to see how they work. (OK, please don't remind me about the starter on my car. The mechanic was happy I brought him a box full of parts.) I am curious and like to explore. So while purusing the ATS Members lists, ( Yeah, I need a life) I came across an interesting find:

Along with all the Administrator assigned "Status" categories like Member, Fighter, Writer, Mod, Banned etc. There are a few assigned "the4" and their threads are most puzzling.

Now perhaps this was early testing or some "role playing" experiment run amok, but I find it important nonetheless. (In a Barney Fife kinda way.) So if you all are running out of "insignificant indicator" discussions and sarcasm, perhaps you could fail to answer this mystery too.

As always, vague inferences, sinister explanations and superior techno-speak is expected and welcomed.

I am thanking you all in advance for nothing and hope I have provided an alternative to popping bubble-wrap.

Serendipidously.......Kinda Kurious

[edit on 17-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I suffer from 2nd blue bar envy!

The second line is really the I have no life line .
Intrepid has 30,000 posts.
I'm wondering where his third and fourth lines are.
The poor guy is missing two lines.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Right this is wierd OK. i checked out all my close friends on here, the ones that I would say Im quite close to in beliefs, ideals and pretty much everything really. Guess what....we all have a green band just like me
Is this just a coincidence?? I dont think so plus we all have more or less the same size band??? there is something in this band system as me and my friends cant all be green for no reason.....ideas anyone...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Length of the line indicates your post count. The first line= 10,000 posts. The second= 10,001-20,000. The color is reflective of applause. You only have 3.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

but why are we all the same colour?? Plus some of my friends band is less and they have lots of applause?

I guess we must all be very similar then.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am now suffering from bar envy as well. Mine so small I can't tell what color it is and I don't think its getting any bigger. I would really prefer a nice purple.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Wow, my first ATS "wedgie." It is no wonder my bar is so small and brown. I am really sorry I ever asked.

How come sometimes when I squint real hard and look at the new member tools button I get the feeling I am leading a pack of huskies across the frozen arctic tundra? Mush little pupppies......Mush. I become Nanook of ATS.

Am I normal or abby-normal?

KK

My member tools button is squished. I find that rather odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join